scaryharry87 appel- Denied

scaryharry87

On 1/14/2020 at 12:01 PM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

When are you going to learn that banned means banned Smoke? You're turning into Vibez at this point and to be frank, it isn't funny.Β 

Β Im sure Calamity doesnt ban someone without knowing for sure its the someone he knows it is.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander &Β J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Β 

I would be willing to possibly support depending on what you do.Β 
First Make your account NOT PRIVATE. Making your account private doesn't really help. It makes it suspicious.Β 

I'm not + or - supporting. Just posting this.Β 

Highly Sus.PNG

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee ||Β Ex Security FTO 1LT || ExΒ Security Warden ||Β Ex CI R&D Senior Agent ||Β UMC Guest [LVL 0] ||Β Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU ||Β Former DOC ||Β Former LCZ Manager ||Β Β I aM sPeCiAl ||Β 

Β 

As I dont know who Smoke is, what his tendencies are when he uses alternative accounts, I cannot make a solid judgement here but what I can do is state that with what Calamity has posted as his reasons for banning this player seems a bit short of what is needed to issue such a punishment. I believe this should be looked into more and taken into account that your reasons for banning him is that he minged and then knew the rules, which is common for any minge really. If someone is new and breaks rules that is common, but when they know the rules it just makes them look like a minge to me, not a alt account. I think this was a permature judgement and no concrete fact can be brought to light to support the idea that he is a alt account.

With this said im leaning to a -Support as this should be looked into to find a more clear understanding of the situations entirety.

On 1/16/2020 at 8:33 AM, [GL] Mikey said:
On 1/15/2020 at 5:19 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

I'm sure Icefuse would love to have you

-Supportο»Ώ

xD -support

Β 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | PreviousΒ PoliceRP AdministratorΒ 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine lineΒ between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."