scaryharry87 appel- Denied

scaryharry87

Steam Name: scaryharry87

Ingame Name: scaryharry87

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:529141538

Ban Length: permenent

Admin that Banned you: calamety

Reason for Ban: alt account

Dispute: i had joined the server and i was making the bank mine after they told me how to advert and i was putting lots of furniture inside and i had asked him for some money because i wanted to buy a car and he asked me why i sounded like that and i told him i was feeling a bit sick if thats what he meant by my voice he then followed me around and then he brought me to a roof and i asked why and he said "because i think your a alt account". im just really confused because my brother showed me the game and i downloaded it on my laptop he helped me setup my accont and did something that gave me the game if you want i can have him show you if it helps also what does alt accont mean, i asked and he didnt even tell me he just banned

I banned you since you were Smoke trying to hide your voice, I have been spectating you for a long while. You broke many rules and you knew the rules very well when in sits. I had it confirmed by other staff members, there was more than enough evidence to ban you.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 hours ago, Calamity said:

I banned you since you were Smoke trying to hide your voice, I have been spectating you for a long while. You broke many rules and you knew the rules very well when in sits. I had it confirmed by other staff members, there was more than enough evidence to ban you.

-support

• Like 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

Run out of alts?

- Support

Alt accounts are not allowed.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-SUPPORT

When are you going to learn that banned means banned Smoke? You're turning into Vibez at this point and to be frank, it isn't funny. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

2 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

When are you going to learn that banned means banned Smoke? You're turning into Vibez at this point and to be frank, it isn't funny. 

I dont think he's being Frank.. Because Frank actually has some F#@#ing sense 

• Laughing 2

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

17 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

And the fact that loads of words are misspelled on the appeal shows that there was little to no effort put into this appeal. It would have been very easy to run this through with a spell checker.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

i thank you all for your opinions but i think its a bit mean to just take his word for it try to look at from my view to and i still dont know who smoke is i asked calamety and everyone has just been saying and calling me smoke

Edited by scaryharry87

20 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Calamity is a long time trusted staff member, if he says that you’re an alt then most likely you are. And if you aren’t well then there are plenty of other Police RP servers for you to play on. 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 1/13/2020 at 10:18 PM, Calamity said:

Enough said, - Support from me

spacer.png

On 1/13/2020 at 4:07 PM, Ronin said:

-support due to what Calamity has enlightened us with.

I mean A ban is well needed for the problems but i think more evidence is required to push a perm ban. like a ip or steam id or something to compare to because knowing the rules is not a crime.  I also knew a person who sounded just like Valkyrie voices sound the same a voice alone does not convict you of being the person needs IP and matching before we go accusing someone of being the person. 

1. note that voices sound the same in some cases like with valk.

2. He bluntly broke the rules and the ban is necessary

3. Its as almost blunt as unsupported facts sounds can be the same voices can be the same. let alone PROOF is the key. if you can get proof that its him 100% besides his voice.

His view: Being banned because you sound like someone knowing your not. no clear evidence was brought to point besides sounding like a person. and knowing the rules witch could mean he was here before our just read the rules.

our view: he sounds like them knows rules but still decides to not listen to them clear evidence of being a Minge. 

Outside view: no IP VPN or trace to pin point no digital footprint to prove his wrong doing in secondary accounts. besides the voice sounding the same. when we know voices sound the same there are to many people in the world for not to be the same. 

Needs a bigger investigation 

-/+   :key note if you cant match it dont fact it.  I do not wish to support someone who is bad just my view is be 100% certain with the evidence to back it up voice let alone is not good enough. these are people apart of the community weather we like it or not and wrongfully giving them a name that could or cant be them is not good. i honestly have a strong opinion because if you get convicted of a fracture of the rules i would want the evidence stacked or the facts there. he did break rules so he is on vault for the perm but the smoke thing is questionable. 

Edited by ReaperLite

1 hour ago, ReaperLite said:

I mean A ban is well needed for the problems but i think more evidence is required to push a perm ban. like a ip or steam id or something to compare to because knowing the rules is not a crime.  I also knew a person who sounded just like Valkyrie voices sound the same a voice alone does not convict you of being the person needs IP and matching before we go accusing someone of being the person. 

-/+

Kinda agree here

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 1/15/2020 at 11:39 PM, ReaperLite said:

-/+

Sometimes the sort of IP matching just isn't possible because VPNs do exist. Although I do second looking into this a bit more, this entire story just seems sketchy and I know Calamity would likely remember the voice of a well known ban evader. To note the sketchiness:

1: Even though he was knowledgable about the rules, why was he still breaking them?
2: Saying he's sick sounds like he's trying to cover something up, especially with the heat he had on the time (it seems)
3: The ol "my brother showed me this game" is thrown around a lot in appeals, and although not to insult the user, it really looks like he's trying to act really innocent with that bad grammar and confusion
4: why tf would you be putting furniture inside of bank?