Samm's CI Application

Samm

In-game Name: Samm

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:175293679

DiscordID: Strange#3176

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7.5

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I have shown since my last application my ability to remain in a branch and be consistent, I have also saved that life for CI since my last application. With that out of the way (Which I am not counting as part of my 75 words) Let me get started. First things first, my knowledge of the lore. I know this may not mean much for military, however, I think it is worth mentioning that I have been avid about SCPs since around 2016. Secondly, I have experience with CI in the past, and it was some of the most fun on the server. Finally, I have been playing on the server since August and for the first month or two CI was my goal. I know I screwed up back then by not being active, but things have changed, that was back in October, and I want to put the past behind me and start anew with the lovely group of CI.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? Past experience with CI, and playing the server since August. Hell, I even spent 75$ on diamond for CI infiltrator, that's how much fun it was to me.

How active can you be? Every day, on a scale of one to ten, I would give myself a nine.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

+support 
So I know you pretty well and you know what you're doing, appreciate that, and you filled out this app nicely for a low the requirements are.

There may be a slight learning curve to this branch for you and it might take some time to learn.

Though I'd like to see you boost up in activity for this branch ❤️

insert cliched signature 

• 2 weeks later...