Tucker's T-mod application

Tucker.

Should i become T-Mod  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: 2nd ensign Tucker, Apprentice Tucker, Shock TRN Joke

What is your steam name?: Franden

What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332138166/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, i'm a GM at the server and as any good GM i staff a bit if a T-mod or higer isn't on. so i have some experience.

What date did you start playing on the community (roughly)? I started playing about 2 and a half week(roughly) 

What date did you make your forums account? about 23-24 of december

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? GM and Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes to get Apprentice

What rank are you applying for? T-mod

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes i have read them an i'll keep reading them.

Timezone: GMT+

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): i thin i deserve the rank cuse i'm on mutch and i'm on early in the morning to. + i'm not the way that i only listen to one person if example some one breakes the rules. I also want to help the server so it can be staff on almost all the time, so the server can get better and get less minges.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would jail tp the guy that's doing it + the one who reported it i would listen to both players gaging the other while one of them talks. after that i would check the logs if all shows that he did it i would warn him if he does it agian i would minge him for 300 seconds if he still doesn't stop i'll minge him for 600 seconds, if he still doesn't stop i'll ask a higer staff to minge him for 10000 seconds + 600 seconds for player disrespect.

Edited by Franden

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |