Phill's report on Mod

Phillers

Your in game name: Phill

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86507562

The player's in game name: Mod (But changed frequintly)

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:160164087

What did the player do: Reached 60 Warns.

Evidence (required):

20200113185721_1.thumb.jpg.3d8be14be393a28c4ccf20d5f53ec47d.jpg

What do you believe should happen to the player: Permabanned.

Any extra information: N/A

oh, and in the time between this and be warning him so much he got banned automaticaly he racked up an additional few warnings.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

Major +Support 

Anyone with that many warns obviously cares nothing for the rules and therefore has no business playing on GL servers.

Uhhh no. Its 40+ warns for the server. Unless he has 40+ warns on scp. He doesn't get the 40+ warn ban.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

7 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Uhhh no. Its 40+ warns for the server. Unless he has 40+ warns on scp. He doesn't get the 40+ warn ban.

yea..... I counted 18 police rp warns in that one photo unless the rest of those photos only have 1/0 policerp warns and no other server warns and only scp rp warns (which is unlikely) he cant be getting a permaban on this server as much as I hate to let a guy like this go.

@Falxencould you please provide pictures with the rest of his warns?

Edited by Fear

5 minutes ago, Fear said:

yea..... I counted 18 police rp warns in that one photo unless the rest of those photos only have 1/0 policerp warns and no other server warns and only scp rp warns (which is unlikely) he cant be getting a permaban on this server as much as I hate to let a guy like this go.

@Falxencould you please provide pictures with the rest of his warns?

Sadly cant, as he's gone and i dont know how to acces offline folks warns, but no, it was not all on SCPRP. But honestly, this guy still does not care at all.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

26 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Bans: 23, a lot of mass racisms, already permanently banned from PoliceRP
Warns: 62 (35 PoliceRP, 25 SCP, 2 MilRP), variety of FailRP, Racism, Staff Dis, MicSpam, etc

+ Support

Someones getting permad today

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

Warns: 62 (35 PoliceRP, 25 SCP, 2 MilRP), variety of FailRP, Racism, Staff Dis, MicSpam, etc

+ Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Deserving of a perma.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator