CI Application MexicanGuy

MexicanGuy

In-game Name: MexicanGuy

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:195904684

DiscordID: Miguel Angel#9478

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 6/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I would like to enter the insurgency to be able to help this whenever I need it, I can follow the orders of my superiors blindly and do a team work so that the operation of entering the facility and ensuring SCP is a success. After working the different jobs of site 05 such as security, researcher and other I have an interest in performing this job to use my skills to infiltrate and annihilate every member against the insurgency.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I am different from others because I can follow orders blindly, I only speak if necessary and I can be very active.

How active can you be? 

I can be active whenever required

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Only discord

Edited by Chanito

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+/- support
Never seen you before and you just kinda scrape by with the word minimum 
Also, TS is required in 90% of branches so I hope just looking at this you goto the tutorial section of the forums and download is

However, staying in CI is harder than the training so go ahead, better show dedication though.

insert cliched signature 

• 2 weeks later...