Maverick’s DT Vice Commander Application

Daddy Мaverick

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT CPT Maverick RT9

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become the vice commander of this branch because I have been one of the most active DT and have already achieved the rank of 2LT with in the Death Troopers and all the other DTs have seen me to be a leader and have my full trust and know to be as dedicated to the job as I am. I want to make sure DT stays as one of the top and most respected battalions on the server, and I feel with me on and being VCMD I feel like other battalions will know that DT is nothing to be messed with and that we are one of the best battalions on. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Approx. 5 weeks been on 6 or 7 days a week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to ensure the branch is following SOP along with rules/laws set in place and make sure the moral of the branch is good and that we have a good relation with every branch. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me due to my dedication to the unit and the server and trying to be on every day even if that means being the only DT on. I have IRL experience in leading with being in the military and captain of my sports teams back in highschool so I know I am more then capable to lead a unit and be in command.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every day even if that means at night, and I can be active on discord when needed as I have it for my phone

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None

Disclaimer: This was done on phone while on base, sorry if not good looking

Edited by Daddy Мaverick

Grand General

USAF Security Forces 

Mega+ Support

For however ive been on this server and for however long you've been in DT i have not see you once off that job you are so dedicated towards DT and thats what a Branch needs you are the perfect fit for that VCMDR spot you are such a great person and just an amazing guy you have dedicated so much time towards DT like its kinda crazy you are not a minge one bit you are friendly you know what your doing this most people in the GL Server and the support you get from other people is amazing to cause it brings out that your a good person you do deserve this postion more then anyone Good Luck Friend

-Lemon

• Manager
3 hours ago, Zee said:

+Support

Good guy

Knows what he is doing

Friendly and open to newer people

Heavily respected in DT

Not a Minge

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Maverick has been nothing short of a Model Death Trooper. When he joined my Battalion, from the start he was responsible and respected quickly by his peers. He was quick to take control and prove that he can handle the responsibility of Command. He's reliable and he gets shit done.

Major +Support from me.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

44 minutes ago, Kratos™ said:

Maverick has been nothing short of a Model Death Trooper. When he joined my Battalion, from the start he was responsible and respected quickly by his peers. He was quick to take control and prove that he can handle the responsibility of Command. He's reliable and he gets shit done.

Major +Support from me.

A commanders blessing is all I need. +Support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

• Scoot locked this topic