Why are the vehicles broken???

Paper Towel

Do you have CSS content? I noticed a lot of cars have errors/bugs on clientside when they don't have counter strike source textures. If you are interested in installing CSS textures and content, you can follow this link

Another Idea is that it could be inability to work along side other mods/content, which could be both serverside or clientside. A good idea is to, if you are willing to go this far, is to unsubscribe from every addon you have for Garry's Mod and only resubscribe to the PoliceRP workshop collections.

I hope this helped!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/15/2020 at 11:08 PM, GLaDOS said:

Do you have CSS content? I noticed a lot of cars have errors/bugs on clientside when they don't have counter strike source textures. If you are interested in installing CSS textures and content, you can follow this link

Another Idea is that it could be inability to work along side other mods/content, which could be both serverside or clientside. A good idea is to, if you are willing to go this far, is to unsubscribe from every addon you have for Garry's Mod and only resubscribe to the PoliceRP workshop collections.

I hope this helped!

check that you have your setting up too

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Bread locked this topic