Make this a Rule - Accepted

Zage

What you want to see? -  A rule stating exactly what the EMS SOP says "If a situation has been decided to have gas used on it, anyone who dies from the gas may respawn."

Why should we add it? -  Because there has been confusion on that and yes it is not stated in the MOTD But I've been told that it's just "one of those rules"

What are the advantages of having this? - Less confusion 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  N/A

• Like 1

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

+support 
Yes Ma'am i agree cause its a darn good wule

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

16 minutes ago, BigBoiOmar said:

Its one of those more RP rules and it is stated in EMS Sop so 

++Spport

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+- support my only issues with this is the other party will just start the same mass shootouts we need   more Punishments for CRIMS 

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

It is already in the SOP & has been there for a long time... so hell yes. 

EMS follows this rule and other people should understand that you will not be revived when gas is used. Along with that, if you are revived with gas then you are free to go. If you aren’t released from custody after telling them call staff. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

9 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

EMS follows this rule and other people should understand that you will not be revived when gas is used. Along with that, if you are revived with gas then you are free to go. If you aren’t released from custody after telling them call staff. 

it's not in the motd so  the arresting party wouldn't get in trouble 

To back this up as well, I almost got arrested yesterday and had to give them the SOP to show them this. It can be considered RDA, but it isn’t general rule unless your in EMS. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support 

it can cause less confusion 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

17 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

To back this up as well, I almost got arrested yesterday and had to give them the SOP to show them this. It can be considered RDA, but it isn’t general rule unless your in EMS. 

It's not rda and if you want this roleplayes out tell your EMS to not   pick people up because I'll be following  my doc command orders  till smt says otherwise 

1 hour ago, Hannah King said:

It's not rda and if you want this roleplayes out tell your EMS to not   pick people up because I'll be following  my doc command orders  till smt says otherwise 

The problem with this is that no one ever tells EMS when they have thrown gas. EMS just has to assume and if we happen to make the mistake and someone gets arrested, we can actually be striked for going against the SOP. 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

8 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:

The problem with this is that no one ever tells EMS when they have thrown gas. EMS just has to assume and if we happen to make the mistake and someone gets arrested, we can actually be striked for going against the SOP. 

Well of course  you could be striked    but this seems like  communication  problem   if gas is thrown  what I got trained for is at least  let all gov know before hand  this counts as EMS well I'll change mine to +support if ems leaves them dead  at least 

+support reasons above

22 hours ago, Hannah King said:

+- support my only issues with this is the other party will just start the same mass shootouts we need   more Punishments for CRIMS 

And less punishments for those who rp things out rather than just get into a shootout everytime.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:53 PM, BigBoiOmar said:

Its one of those more RP rules and it is stated in EMS Sop so 

++Spport

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 1/12/2020 at 3:48 PM, EnderKnight57 said:

spacer.png

On 1/12/2020 at 12:48 PM, EnderKnight57 said:

^^