Change map - Denied

Will

• Head Admin

What you want to see? - Change maps from Rockford to Truenorth/ another map

Why should we add it? - While it is nice being back on the old Rockford map and reliving the days of when I was still a SGT in PD, I have noticed WAY too many issues in terms of performance and stability of the server. (Just today, my game has crashed three times, server crashed twice all in the span of 3 hours of me starting to play.

What are the advantages of having this? - (Hopefully) less lag and issues with crashes, extremely low frame rates, and of course rubber banding

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1601428630 (I am open to others adding other map suggestions)

Forklift_Signature.png

+/- support 

+yea it would be nice we would have less lag and such

+it would have better performance 

-we just switched maps and have to give it time

-it might not be the map could just be you because ive had a good experience so far

-im sure SMT is working on these problems as we speak

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

10 minutes ago, Pooders said:

+/- support 

-it might not be the map could just be you because ive had a good experience so far

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

12 minutes ago, Pooders said:

+/- support 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

36 minutes ago, Pooders said:
21 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- we just switched map  

+/- support 

11 minutes ago, Jesse said:

31 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- we just switched map  

+/- support 

We Just Switched Maps.

Give it time honestly and have patience. This is a great man and Departments and people are adjusting to it all ready. Also, the map is laggy, give it time for SMT to fix it. Along with that, the addons and decals, etc work a lot better on this map then any other map in my opinion. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

We Just Switched Maps.

Give it time honestly and have patience. This is a great man and Departments and people are adjusting to it all ready. Also, the map is laggy, give it time for SMT to fix it. Along with that, the addons and decals, etc work a lot better on this map then any other map in my opinion. 

Give smt some time, im sure if it doesn't stop it will be looked into more but for the moment its gonna be a no

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 1/12/2020 at 2:58 PM, Pooders said:

+/- support 

We just switched I think we should give it a month and see how it is then I could get why you post this if it doesn't fix.

- Support

We just swapped.

This is a player favorite, at least my personal favorite.

Time enough has not been given to see if the map is optimization, which, seems to be an isolated issue as I've experience no troubles.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

45 minutes ago, Blitzton said:

- Support

We just swapped.

This is a player favorite, at least my personal favorite.

Time enough has not been given to see if the map is optimization, which, seems to be an isolated issue as I've experience no troubles.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-Support

This map is very optimized.  I have no issues with  crashing and very little issues with lag.  I would recommend verifying the integrity of your Game Cache, or changing some settings in game.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Northy said:

-Support

This map is very optimized.  I have no issues with  crashing and very little issues with lag.  I would recommend verifying the integrity of your Game Cache, or changing some settings in game.

^^^

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

+Support

TN also gave state a greater sense of purpose, they legit had all sorts of area to patrol, especially when jurisdiction was active

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

On 1/12/2020 at 2:58 PM, Pooders said:

+/- support 

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

- SUPPORT

While a change of scenery is nice, I don't like the idea of constantly changing maps like we have been.

It's GMOD you're bound to have preformance issues no matter what when it comes to massive multiplayer servers. 

We also just switched maps, and while this doesn't partain to me there's people in this community that might have Data caps on their home internet. (Belive me mediacom has this practice in use... which is stupid.)

Some people are working off of somewhat slow internet, constant map changes mean x time is needed for people to download maps

Truenorth wasn't too bad, my complaint with it was that it was a bit large for EMS, it still had lag.

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

1 hour ago, StackableGold said:

- SUPPORT

While a change of scenery is nice, I don't like the idea of constantly changing maps like we have been.

It's GMOD you're bound to have preformance issues no matter what when it comes to massive multiplayer servers. 

We also just switched maps, and while this doesn't partain to me there's people in this community that might have Data caps on their home internet. (Belive me mediacom has this practice in use... which is stupid.)

Some people are working off of somewhat slow internet, constant map changes mean x time is needed for people to download maps

Truenorth wasn't too bad, my complaint with it was that it was a bit large for EMS, it still had lag.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 1/12/2020 at 3:46 PM, EnderKnight57 said:

We Just Switched Maps.

This Map is Really good

On 1/12/2020 at 11:58 AM, Pooders said:

+/- support