Phil- False Warn Report- Denied

Zirados

Your In-game: Zirados

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155885699

The admin's name in-game: Phil

The admin's steam name (If you know it): don't know it

What warning did you receive: Staff diss & ltap during a sit

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): warn_appeal.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false: I was never in the sit and had no knowledge of being warned, i also never staff dissed or ltapped during a sit

Any extra information: sorry i took so long to do this, didnt even know i had it until today, and its already to late to get rid of mikey's false warn

oooff i think  phil doesn't play this much anymore 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

This is from a while ago and I've had alot of things happen in my life since this warn was issued but unless you can provide proof that you didn't ltap during a sit as well as staff diss, I will have to say this warn was indeed correct 

Signature.png

On 1/18/2020 at 10:03 AM, Phil GSC said:

This is from a while ago and I've had alot of things happen in my life since this warn was issued but unless you can provide proof that you didn't ltap during a sit as well as staff diss, I will have to say this warn was indeed correct 

-support sorry:(

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

welp looks like i didnt pay attention, and my only proof is that anyone who actually sees me in game knows I don't do this stuff but if it doesn't get appealed it doesn't matter much I guess, as long as it doesn't interfere with anything 

also i cant rly provide proof since i wasn't there for any of them