Further nerf to the hammer - Accepted

Jakub

What you want to see? - I want to see the hammer to get further nerfed so that its stats are equal with

Why should we add it? - Both the hammer and scythe are exclusive collectable items which in my opinion shouldn't have the intended purpose of being the primary pvp weapon

of any class except d class but as you can see in the recordings below the hammer deals 150 damage per hit which means it can take out any class on the server with 2-3 hits

making it a completely pay to win item. This is why I think the hammer should be nerfed so that it has the same stats as the scythe which each hit dealing 70 damage making it

a viable item to use but at the same time not excessively OP.

What are the advantages of having this? - the server pvp meta will be balanced and you won't have an elite select of people running around with hammers non stop.

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - https://medal.tv/clips/15981061/d1337OkQP8ON

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

-Support

It was already nerfed

It isn't as powerful as people say with slow attack speed, mobility, and meh hitreg

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

53 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

It was already nerfed

It isn't as powerful as people say with slow attack speed, mobility, and meh hitreg

It still kills gensec in 1-2 shots

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

Hello Jakub,

I don’t know how the hammer is at the moment but I don’t think it’s been nerfed yet. It does 150 damage which is its old damage.

But there is something that can’t ever be fixed about it that’s even more annoying then it’s damage and that’s the stupid animation. The hammers actual attack comes like .5 -1.0 seconds after the actual animation. This means someone can swing it and run towards you and still hit you after the animation has been done. It makes it difficult to dodge and realize where the attack is at because they could swing facing forward after you side step, turn to you and you will still get hit.

If that could be fixed it would help a lot with one of the hammers bigger issues but if it’s still doing 150 damage it just hasn’t been touched yet. Give it some time, they did accept the damage nerf suggestion and just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

-Support.

Edited by Matricies

+Support,  We have CC's preffering using this hammer over Negev's because its seriously more effective then the Negev, if that doesn't tell you how OP it is, i dont know what will.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-/+Support

The hammer is op cause D-Class use melee weapons cause they have to, whereas Gensec chooses not to. The animation is broken, and that's why its OP, not cause of damage. The reason people think that is cause they rarely get hit with other melee weapons. 

-Support on the damage, people paid money for these like everything else. Not everything needs to be in favor of all Foundation Staff, and Gensec/MTF, some things should keep people on their toes, something I believe they have gotten too comfortable with. D-Class should be treated like threats, should be dangerous to be around, and be weary around. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

8 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Support,  We have CC's preffering using this hammer over Negev's because its seriously more effective then the Negev, if that doesn't tell you how OP it is, i dont know what will.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 1/12/2020 at 1:54 PM, Falxen said:

+Support

If it ain't getting a nerf maybe it should be removed from D-class

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there