CI Military Application

Weiss

• Head Admin

In-game Name: Weiss

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39334457

DiscordID: Weiss#1984
(218475869168074752)

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: Passable; Whilst not a seasoned vet of the SCP forum. I know enough to get my around Site-O5. My in-depth knowledge of other SCP lore is however scattered due to the sheer amount of it out there.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum):  After almost a year of working for the foundation; In most branches at least to some degree. A majority of it spent in Research and General Security; With some introduction experience in E11, NU7 and Utility. I've discovered a newfound interest in being an antagonist of the site. The opposing force of sorts; Thus this application. I believe my skill set, administrative knowledge, team skills, relationship and dedication to Gaminglight; Allow me a degree of applicableness to the Chaos Insurgency branch.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
My decent amount of time participating in GamingLight has allowed me to become quickly adaptable to new branches and procedures; Compared to the average new join. This sets me apart by allowing for an easier and more effective introduction period; As well as significantly more efficient integration into the team.   

How active can you be?
Due to mostly likely subbing this out for General Security. Decently active as this would be a consideration in my primary 2 lives.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

Edited by Weiss