Adding back Prisoner Job - Accepted

Cammy

5 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

+support

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=448624683 

Or you can use ecotts if he lets u

+ Support

Bring Back the Prison Jobs it was fun when I played on it and RPing etc and ehh I don't know as such add people to my CC of it aha, only until just now noticed this post aha, maybe like if it does come back bring back the prison jobs and mine could be a extra/special job maybe? I don't know aha but maybe aha

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

3 minutes ago, Ecott said:

Bring Back the Prison Jobs it was fun when I played on it and RPing etc and ehh I don't know as such add people to my CC of it aha, only until just now noticed this post aha, maybe like if it does come back bring back the prison jobs and mine could be a extra/special job maybe? I don't know aha but maybe aha

thats a lot of ahas and ehs ecott lol 

Edited by cammy1706
  • Laughing 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

This class was removed in the transition to going into the map True North. Since we have DOC again this would be a great idea.

Although people never used the class like attended and broke many rules. These people would get on the job when they were not suppose to, leave jail, and so on. Which concerns me, I hated dealing with these people running around. If anyone remembers, prisoners were not allowed to get on if there was no doc, this rule was the most broken. With this said something should be developed for better rolpelay as in regarding the prisoner classes.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 hours ago, Ecott said:

+ Support

You can do a Prison Advance Inmate or like Prison Brawler/VIP Prison Inmate

19 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

You can do a Prison Advance Inmate or like Prison Brawler/VIP Prison Inmate

maybe I guess so aha that's if its been brought back etc aha

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator