Apologies

Big John

I'm sorry.

Most of you probably know me as being somebody who does a lot of things that aren't really considered acceptable.

I realize that a lot of people probably have a negative opinion of me because of a lot of the more annoying things I do, and if that's the case, then it's justified.

I've taken some time over the past couple of days to think about a lot of things, one of which including what I've been doing on the  server when I get on.

To be completely honest, after reflecting, I've realized how much of a pain I've been for several different people, and I mainly direct this apology at them.

But for everyone else who's had to put up with me ever since i joined, I just want to apologize for all of the really mingy things I've been doing.

I feel that I need to reform how I act on this server in order to stop annoying so many people, especially since I feel I've only gotten worse over the time I've been here.

If there's anything that I can do to really better myself in your eyes, feel free to let me know.

Until then, I'll work on improving myself and my behavior, and finally stop with the admittedly excessive overuse of props.

Thank You.

-Big John

• Bread locked this topic