[GL] Scout

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: ShadxwRealm

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:435020978

4. The admin's name in-game: Phoenix On Duty

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

6. What warning did you receive: A regular !warn

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):unknown.png?width=823&height=463

8. Why do you think this warn was false: "Phoenix" was rp'ing as a gonk droid. While Shaggy was trying to teach the ST's and ic's about this SIM he was about to do with them, this gonk droid kept on doing that self heal thing where it charges up this loud noise. I asked it to stop multiple times as it was really loud and was disturbing Shaggy's SIM explanation while I was trying to listen. So I ended up shocking it a couple times asking it to go, and it kept coming back, so I killed it, then Phoenix switched to admin,  tp'd me, told me it was RDM, and warned me.

9. Any extra information: I was honestly jus trying to listen to Shaggy because it sounded like something I wanted to do. I got the image from SF Marshall GINGIE. He was very helpful.

Edited by ShadowShaker

7 hours ago, PhoenixWildFire said:

He killed a gonk droid for being a anyoing like just ignore it we not allowed to kill it that consider rdm I swear kids just like to there selfs whine 

Just want to say you have killed me multiple times for just walking around the halls saying “Gonk” when I was a gonk droid so this is a very hypocritical statement you just made.

Anyways +Support currently I really don’t believe your fit for staff in the first place and this just adds on to it.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

Just now, Rocco_Rex said:

+Support Taking his own sits? Yet more staff abuse

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

I am sorry to say this Phoenix 

but lately you have been abusing your staff powers and targeting people that go against you. 

+Support

And lets be real here, you were a gonk droid bothering a Sim/training that was going on

5 minutes ago, Ralex said:

I apologize about what you are going through, Autism is a serious thing. However, it is not an excuse. My cousin is autistic so I'm not trying to be rude or pretend that I know what im talking about.

i am his brother Ethan Whitney  i am sorry for my brothers mistakes  i am the youngest his the oldest i am sorry he had Autisim he been having it sence he was born 

i say OMEGA -SUPPORT

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Autism, or any other excuse, isnt a reason to or excuse for being a bad staff member or abusing staff powers

+support

We don't even know if what you are talking about is real

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

If you can’t control your Autism maybe it’s not the best idea to be staff, not trying to be rude but honestly if you can’t control it and it keeps causing problems it’s probably not the best to be staff

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

6 hours ago, Susel said:

+support

We don't even know if what you are talking about is real

I can confirm it's real. I've known Phoenix for a year now.

37 minutes ago, WiN said:

If you can’t control your Autism maybe it’s not the best idea to be staff, not trying to be rude but honestly if you can’t control it and it keeps causing problems it’s probably not the best to not be staff

I agree with WiN

14 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Autism, or any other excuse, isnt a reason to or excuse for being a bad staff member or abusing staff powers

Or bringing it up in almost every instance of say a warn appeal or report on you.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 1/13/2020 at 2:49 PM, PhoenixWildFire said:

People don’t know now how slightly bad my autism really is I get annoyed every time of day I come on randomly it’s the autism that hits me in to that mode Idk what I am doing and if anyone delete this post this appeal will be denied bcz you have to keep it post it 

im clinnically autistic and i was able to do a good job as staff regardless of how pissed i got just because i faced more difficulty didnt give me an excuse. 

5 hours ago, Ralex said:

I also want to state that last year phoenix said that he didn't have a brother but his "brother" responded to this app, sounds like an alt

Talk to SMT if you have proof

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR