Droid rp

John Afro

What do you want to see? -  I would like to see people actually RPing with droid because the only thing that happens with droids is that they get shot or arrested for even trying to do a single thing they don’t even try to RP with us they just kill or arrest us

Why should we add it? - because theirs no reason for the droid jobs if that’s the result of it (besides a few select people I actually see RPing with droids)

What are the advantages of having this? -droids actually doing jobs and people giving them assignments to be done

Who is it mainly for? -droids/whoever wants to use droids

Links to any content - 

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

3 hours ago, John Afro said:

There is a solution? It’s stated that people need to start RPing with droids instead of killing them and or arresting Them

Then it should be stated that droids have a certain level of clearance etc.

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

8 hours ago, John Afro said:

Let me also update I attempted to repair the bridge as a repair droid and I get killed for doing my job

I am the Shock MAJ that gave him permission to go repair the DESTROYED bridge with 31st and he was killed as soon as he went up by naval when he was a repair droid TRYING TO REPAIR and RP.
I agree that rp should be allowed with droids, however it should also be limited to scenarios so it doesn't encourage minges.

#DroidLivesMatter

#LetClaptrapLive

+Support, if they're actively trying to Roleplay, whether or not if they sound silly.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

+Support

I do believe there should be some set rules of certain things the Droids can do without being killed or even arrested. I do understand a lot of people use the classes to Minge but honestly it’s annoying anytime I am walking down a hallway and a patrol just starts to shoot me for saying “Gonk” because I was being too “Annoying” 

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

37 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

This sounds more like complaining than a suggestion. -support

Well its a complaint that is a suggestion instead of yelling over radio and making people angry by speaking over everyone send the droid to go speak to someone thats in ATC Droid RP could make a difference really have actual use for the Droid jobs besides for just having them

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

• 3 weeks later...