Afro's Trial Mod Application  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Afro Be Tmod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Afro

What is your steam name?: John Afro

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:87172834

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes Ive been HeadAdmin on a Darkrp Server,Mod on a TTT Server,Superadmin on a SWRP Server, and SeniorAdmin on a PoliceRP Server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About end/middle of december

What date did you make your forums account? December 27th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes,Apprentice

What rank are you applying for?Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: Central Standard

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I deserve this rank because of the mass amount of experience i have with ULX and other servers/gamemodes (SWRP,Darkrp,TTT,PoliceRP) and i think me becoming staff will overall improve/help everyone in the staff team and or playerbase. and i am not biased and do not take sides i hate when staff does that to me why should i be a hypocrite and do it. I am ussually on as soon as a wakeup to when i get off so im super active on the server aswell besides if i decide to get off for the day. I love this community and i would like to serve for it as staff.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was Mass RDMing i would immediatly JailTP him to the top of the ship and if he proceeds to curse at me i would mute him in that respective communication (Gag/Mute)  to attempt to calm him down and notify him that Disrespect is not tollerated on the server and he could be warned/minged for that i would then explain that he was mass rdming and get an explanation out of him of why he was doing so after that i would take care of him Respectivly depending on how many people he has RDMed if its 4 i would get someone to do the  10,000 second minge for me since im unable to and if it was more i would issue a ban if im unable to ban then i would get someone higher to do it for me then i would  notify him that hes getting a 10,000 Second minge  and the disrepect 600 Second minge or ask if he needs to be banned for said amount of people he killed.

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

7 hours ago, Flameyboi said:

+/- support

I just feel as of right now I havent gotten to see you play on the server enough for me to give s fully validated + or - support. 

He's on more than you. He also has other lifes he has to play as.
+Support from me

12 hours ago, ArsonTM said:

+Support

Good Security Officer

Active

Professional yet fun

Would add a lot to the staff team

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science