Stsin

Your In-game: Stsin

Your SteamID: 76561198432492657

The admin's name in-game: Sanchez

The admin's steam name (If you know it): dont know

What warning did you receive: LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

bane.thumb.JPG.8a1dfcf149f4d16da9d9d6c992f3b152.JPG

Why do you think this warn was false: So I got arrested and I had to eat so i went to eat and I noticed today that I got warned and the cop said to leave my pc afk but I couldn't for personal reasons.  

Any extra information: none

- Support as of now.

I would like Sanchez's side. I would also like more evidence. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

I honestly don't remember this specific sit, but do you remember who the cop was? I wouldn't have warned you without a Sit being called by said cop and me checking the logs. If that cop said that you could leave then why would he have called a sit on you leaving? Is there any evidence that this was a false warn?

3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I honestly don't remember this specific sit, but do you remember who the cop was? I wouldn't have warned you without a Sit being called by said cop and me checking the logs. If that cop said that you could leave then why would he have called a sit on you leaving? Is there any evidence that this was a false warn?

I don't remember who was the cop and also I have no evidence of recording or anything if you meant that. Also I left but I told him I had to go and I didn't get on anytime that night, I could get if I came back like 30 mins later or an hour but I didn't so idk why. I would have stayed if I have had the time but I didn't that night so I couldn't stay.

Also I left but I told him I had to go and I didn't get on anytime that night, I could get if I came back like 30 mins later or an hour but I didn't so idk why

The warning was for leaving while being arrested, it has nothing to do with the intention to return later on in the evening, so unless there's some sort of proof I don't think this is a false warning, You also have somewhat of a  history of failRP and LTAP so that makes me think it is legitimate as well. If the cop really did say it was ok, he would not have called the sit on you. Sorry.

Edited by Rick Sanchez
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

The warning was for leaving while being arrested, it has nothing to do with the intention to return later on in the evening, so unless there's some sort of proof I don't think this is a false warning, You also have somewhat of a  history of failRP and LTAP so that makes me think it is legitimate as well. If the cop really did say it was ok, he would not have called the sit on you. Sorry.

Those warns are months old also I don't know why type of proof you want I don't record on the server a lot.

Honesly ima -support this is the most annoying  thing some one can do  commit  a crime than say they gotta eat and leave the game  this is ltap in my mind  because  you were in an active role play situation        staff really do need to cut  down on these please make sure next time if you know you gotta get off the computer  dont do any crimes    or stuff what will lead you in an active situation  ..

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Neutral

I understand you had to do stuff, but you don't got to commit an crime then leave, at least wait til your in jail then you can leave (I know its a mistake that's why i'm staying neutral)

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

22 hours ago, Hannah King said:

Honesly ima -support this is the most annoying  thing some one can do  commit  a crime than say they gotta eat and leave the game  this is ltap in my mind  because  you were in an active role play situation        staff really do need to cut  down on these please make sure next time if you know you gotta get off the computer  dont do any crimes    or stuff what will lead you in an active situation  ..

If you had to go eat at least leave the computer on to get arrested and then when you’re done eating come back and turn it off (if you aren’t in any situation) sorry but it’s gonna be a -Support for me Hannah also has a valid point that you shouldn’t have done any crimes if you did know you had to eat. Or better yet call a staff member online and advise them that you’re going to eat and you’ll have to get off.

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

1 hour ago, Tonto said:

If you had to go eat at least leave the computer on to get arrested and then when you’re done eating come back and turn it off (if you aren’t in any situation) sorry but it’s gonna be a -Support for me Hannah also has a valid point that you shouldn’t have done any crimes if you did know you had to eat. Or better yet call a staff member online and advise them that you’re going to eat and you’ll have to get off.

• Like 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

6 hours ago, Tonto said:

I agree, it can be tricky sometimes when things IRL come up so you have to plan / move carefully to avoid LTAP.

spacer.png

+/- Support 

For staff its hard cause if someone leave and logs dont say timed out they left knowing.

Of course you cant always choose that you need to go soon but you can think about it in advance.

Mostly if this happens to me I notify staf so they dont warn me and they are aware and make sure the cop arresting you knows about it correctly and that your leaving.

On Sanches side he did nothing wrong.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+/- Support 

For staff its hard cause if someone leave and logs dont say timed out they left knowing.

Of course you cant always choose that you need to go soon but you can think about it in advance.

Mostly if this happens to me I notify staf so they dont warn me and they are aware and make sure the cop arresting you knows about it correctly and that your leaving.

On Sanches side he did nothing wrong.

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I