NPC Shop for Lightsaber parts

Nimo

• Manager

What do you want to see? -  A shop where you can buy lightsaber parts

Why should we add it? -  So any IQ can goto it without waiting for a Merchant to get on. People who sell the parts don't need to do it anymore.

What are the advantages of having this? -  Better experience for IQ and others

Who is it mainly for? - IQ

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/darkrp-npc-shop

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+support this will take the stress off of Adam being pmed every second if people can buy things so this would make it much easier for any superadmin+ so they don’t get bothered and make it much much easier for IQ to buy hilts and stuff 

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

Huge +Support

I really do hate having to constantly ask Adam anytime i want some new parts as I know he is always being asked and it gets annoying for him , this will also help out players so they dont have to wait so long to get new parts

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

On 1/11/2020 at 5:20 PM, John Afro said:

+support this will take the stress off of Adam being pmed every second if people can buy things so this would make it much easier for any superadmin+ so they don’t get bothered and make it much much easier for IQ to buy hilts and stuff 

On 1/11/2020 at 9:32 PM, WiN said:

Huge +Support

I really do hate having to constantly ask Adam anytime i want some new parts as I know he is always being asked and it gets annoying for him , this will also help out players so they dont have to wait so long to get new parts

Plzzzzzzz

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

On 1/13/2020 at 11:40 PM, Jeffe said:

-Support

part of the purpose of the merchant is that the part stay rare. If you have a constant influx of the parts it makes having those parts less special

It's about getting cool stats, not being "special" I thought. 

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:20 PM, John Afro said:

On 1/11/2020 at 9:32 PM, WiN said:

Huge +Support

On 1/23/2020 at 8:47 PM, A Squad of Illagers (Jukebox) said:

It's about getting cool stats, not being "special" I thought.