Suicide Bombings - Denied

Neo

What you want to see?:
Stop Demolitions Experts from suicide bombing.

Why should we add it?: 
I'm sure no military or army branch would train its soldiers to run in somewhere and blow themselves up.
(In this current time and location).

What are the advantages of having this?:
Making more sense.
Job Description:
A heavily armed MTF soldier carrying a variety of explosives to cover his squad and counter enemy assaults.
Nowhere in there does it say rush and throw a bomb at your feet.

Who is it mainly for?:

The crispy victims of a bomb.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

+/- support

I don't really see people running into groups and throwing it, but more of a "I tried to throw the nitro but I missed, it hit the wall and killed everyone" situations

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

16 minutes ago, Susel said:

+/- support

I don't really see people running into groups and throwing it, but more of a "I tried to throw the nitro but I missed, it hit the wall and killed everyone" situations

Yea it either happens like this, I throw a Nitro out of a 'If i go down you, go down with me' type of deal, or I throw a Nitro, and kill myself but not kill you, and that happens a lot.

2 hours ago, Neo said:

A heavily armed MTF soldier carrying a variety of explosives to cover his squad and counter enemy assaults.
Nowhere in there does it say rush and throw a bomb at your feet.

To be fair, it also doesn't say you can't.

2 hours ago, Neo said:

I'm sure no military or army branch would train its soldiers to run in somewhere and blow themselves up

And I'm pretty sure no military or army branch would train its soldiers to shoot at a man with explosives strapped to him. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 1/12/2020 at 10:57 AM, th3 said:

They shouldn’t be purposefully suiciding. That’s just failrp lol

If they throw it and you run to close then that's not purposeful. But if they are screaming and running into the middle then ya.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 1/12/2020 at 12:57 PM, th3 said:

They shouldn’t be purposefully suiciding. That’s just failrp lol

I'm looking at CI when it comes to this. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 1/11/2020 at 11:39 PM, Susel said:

+/- support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 1/11/2020 at 2:17 PM, Neo said:

The crispy victims of a bomb.

ok just wanted to quote this it was funny, but -support as many in the foundation are willing to do whatever it takes for the security of the foundation.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|