Livebait's support team app

LiveBait

Support Team Application!

Anyone Can Apply For Support! Must be active in Teamspeak, friendly, and well known!

Do not ask for us to look at your application, it will automatically be denied!

Format:

In-Game Name: Livebait

Steam Name: Livebait

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:215929445

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? No

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am on TS every day even when I am not in game 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would like to join support for many reason one reason being is I want to help community members with any of their needs I want to be useful and put in the effort to help people and I want to welcome new members to the community by giving them a nice warm intro to team speak I am also willing to help and put in the effort to make sure everyone is comfortable in Teamspeak and in the teamspeak channels I also would like to join support because I want to make sure all channels remain safe and secure from IP grabber links and members trying to get around their Teamspeak ban and I also want to make sure everyone is following the rules The rules  is the most important thing we have for teamspeak this is  because without these rules implemented for teamspeak it would be complete chaos and I want to be support so I can enforce those rules. I also want to join support so I can help out other members in support with what ever they need done I understand if I was chosen for support that I would start off with the starter rank and I know what is ahead of me and I am ready to help fellow support members and fellow community members.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I think I can effect support in a positive way because I am friendly and easy going I also show good character traits that I can use when talking to people that are in need of help I am always active in Team Speak this means when American support staff is asleep I am awake for many more hours this means If that odd player join the team speak server I can introduce them and give them their tags

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would first say ‘’welcome my name is livebait what can I help you with?’’ I would then proceed to help them with their needs

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

I do promise to uphold the rules

On 1/11/2020 at 7:42 AM, Max Holland said:

+support

Active in ts and in game

mature 

nice guy 

good application

i think livebait would make a great support team member. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Accepted!

After intense review your application has been accepted!

Please contact me in Teamspeak within the next seven days to get trained!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Max locked this topic