Jayden's Forum Diplomat Application

Jayden

In-Game Name: Jayden

Steam Name: [GL] Jayden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126729513

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 223

How often are you online on the forums? I am on the forums every single day

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I want to join the Forum Diplomat team mainly because I want to help out with the core website of our community. The forums is a place that contains important information regarding our community along with lots of great interactions between the members of Gaminglight. This is something that I want to protect because of that and also because of all the fun that Gaminglight has brought to me in the past few months that I've been here. The forums has guided me countless times and I want it to continue to guide all of the new members that arrive in our community as well.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I would consider myself to have good judgement. My judgement has grown a ton from when I first joined staff on PoliceRP to now being an Admin. I've never been biased in game and I've never had a staff report or a player report made against me.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? After seeing the spam I would quickly hide all of his messages before it reached any other users. After hiding his messages I would PM him and let him know that him spamming the shoutbox is against the Forum Rules. The next thing that I would do is direct the user to the Forum Rules just in case he wasn't aware of them. I would continue on to help him get to the Ban Appeal section of whatever server he was banned from. Lastly I would tell him to PM me if he needs any further assistance.

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Lil Yachty said:

+Support

- Active on forums 

- Great staff member 

- Knowledgeable 

- Mature 

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 1/17/2020 at 8:18 PM, Lil Yachty said:

+Support

- Active on forums 

- Great staff member 

- Knowledgeable 

- Mature 

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 1/17/2020 at 9:18 PM, Lil Yachty said:

+Support

- Active on forums 

- Great staff member 

- Knowledgeable 

- Mature 

+support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• 3 weeks later...