Member Count

Connor.

So recently we have been trying to boost member count, I’ve seen about 3-6 active members that are not 2LT on at any given time. We need to be more active, do more as a unit besides Check Points, I suggest we do more group training and sims. I want to see shock become the most well known and respected battalion on the server. We can’t accomplish this without doing more tryouts and being active. With that being said I want to see if we can get more activity, tryouts, and events going for shock.

All Hail Emperor Palpatine 

-Schock SSGT Connor 2103

2 officers are on at least 4 hours every day if not more. Myself - Major Ralex. And Arson our new VCMDR.

I am currently making an update plan to shock that will increase activity but I cannot do anything since I am not a trainer and the only senior trainer left so nobody will make me a trainer.

2 hours ago, Ralex said:

2 officers are on at least 4 hours every day if not more. Myself - Major Ralex. And Arson our new VCMDR.

I am currently making an update plan to shock that will increase activity but I cannot do anything since I am not a trainer and the only senior trainer left so nobody will make me a trainer.

That’s great, can’t wait to see everything happen Ralex 👍👍

• 1 month later...