EmptiedSkies Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

EmptiedSkies

What is your in-game name?:  SX COO EmptiedSkies

What is your steam name?:  EmptiedSkies

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:150337573

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have staffing experience within GamingLight, as I was a staff member for MilitaryRP in 2017 (before I quit). I learned the basics of staffing through my experiences within MilitaryRP; I then moved on to staff on a Base Wars server called Solar Sunrise for 2 years. There I have dealt with minges of all kinds (Propblocking, Mic Spam, Hacking, Disrespect, etc.) All in all, I’d have to learn how to staff within new situations in PoliceRP, but I am totally willing to learn and grow through these lessons.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Mid-to-late 2017. Probably in June or July.

What date did you make your forums account?

Summer - Fall 2017 (forums reset has removed this date I believe)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Zero Warns -

276152856_Screenshot(25).thumb.png.8e629b30de8dde51621f1894e8b02d73.png

Have you donated?

Yes. $90 on my profile, and over $100 sent as corroboration for a shared CC.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No, I resigned this evening from Solar Sunrise staff and was removed.

Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:

Yes.

Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time (EST - US)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator, as I have long been a dedicated and supporting member of the GamingLight community since 2017. I believe that providing GamingLight PoliceRP with a competent staff team is what allows for the smooth function of gameplay, and the opportunity for productive/positive change in the community. I believe I can act as an individual staff member that will handle every staff situation as well as I can within my own abilities. I am confident that I act as a positive role-model within GamingLight’s PoliceRP, and will be able to spread positivity through my actions as a staff member.

Within staff situations that I am unsure on how to handle; I will maintain an open mindset, and attempt to resolve the situation or contact an individual who can dispute the situation with me.

My time on the server since 2017 has provided me with the needed in-game experience and dedication required to be a staff member. I have even managed to obtain over 1 Billion dollars in-game as a staple of my patience and dedication. I take on leadership positions in game through managing SX (me and ViperKimg’s in-game family); while avoiding abuse of power, or placing myself above the social status of another individual.

Overall, I deserve to be given the chance to be a part of GamingLight’s PoliceRP staff because of my dedication, patience, calm-attitude, and willingness to learn about/support the community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If someone were to Mass RDM, the report would obviously lead me to bring and jail/freeze the individual to contain them. I would then bring them to a staff sit and attempt to asses the situation and the reason for it. Along with obvious evidence/repeated reports, the player would be warned for the Mass RDM offense. If the individual only cursed at me as their response to the sit, I would mute/gag them and warn them for Staff Disrespect. After the warns were given, the individual would be minged through me or another staff member (as I am unable to minge as Tmod) for 10,000 seconds for Mass RDM. At this point the individual should be unable to continue their RDMing rampage, and may be brought to a minge room or the streets to aimlessly and uselessly walk around. (Further action would take place, such as a kick or ban; if they continued to obstruct gameplay even while minged or after being unminged. More extensive punishment would be given on repeat offenses of RDM or Staff Disrespect).

-----------------------------------------------

Thank you all for taking the time to read and assess this application.

Best wishes,

EmptiedSkies

Edited by EmptiedSkies

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

9 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

SX does always make me think bad thoughts. But I've never had an issue with you.

+ Support

- No warns

- Good answers

- Previous experience 

- Friendly

- Very active

1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

nice guy 

mature 

Staff experience 

good app 

no warns 

Very active a very good guy deserves this 

• Like 2

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Nice Guy to be around

Mature

Prior Experience

No Warns

Good Application

~Good Luck!

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

There are a few reasons why I believe you deserve a shot on the staff team.

- Very active

- No warns

- Good Application

You are very supportive towards the community. This is a good thing to see.

Good luck EmptiedSkies! I hope to see you soon as a Trial Moderator.

• Like 1

spacer.png

+support 

friendly 

active 

Helpful

Knows How to Staff 

Knows how to Control His Anger 

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+/- support

No warns 

Active 

Your are apart of SX which has put a bad taste in my mouth

im More towards + support but SX is a mingy family from my experience but Good luck!! -Pooders

• Sad 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

5 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Nice Guy to be around

Mature

Prior Experience

No Warns

Good Application

~Good Luck!

• Like 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

6 hours ago, Pooders said:

+/- support

No warns 

Active 

Your are apart of SX which has put a bad taste in my mouth

im More towards + support but SX is a mingy family from my experience but Good luck!! -Pooders

-- Your are apart of SX which has put a bad taste in my mouth - You're*** (Correction) Secondly, EmptiedSkies has never and WILL never be a Minge. Everyone can agree with me on this. Reading that puts a bad taste in MY mouth. No homo.

So let's focus on the primary individual and not SX:

+ Nice Guy to be around

+ Mature

+ Prior Experience

+ No Warns

+ Good Application

+ Patience

+ SUPPORT +

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

13 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support

Nice Guy to be around

Mature

Prior Experience

No Warns

Good Application

~Good Luck!

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

23 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

SX does always make me think bad thoughts. But I've never had an issue with you.

+ Support

- No warns

- Good answers

- Previous experience 

- Friendly

- Very active

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 1/11/2020 at 1:38 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

There are a few reasons why I believe you deserve a shot on the staff team.

- Very active

- No warns

- Good Application

You are very supportive towards the community. This is a good thing to see.

Good luck EmptiedSkies! I hope to see you soon as a Trial Moderator.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:26 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

nice guy 

mature 

Staff experience 

good app 

no warns 

• Like 2

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 1/10/2020 at 9:41 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

- No warns

- Good answers

- Previous experience 

- Friendly

- Very active

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member