ViperKimg Tmod Application - Accepted

ViperKimg

Should ViperKimg be staff?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should ViperKimg become staff once again?

• Yes, I feel he deserves the rank. (Please explain why.)
    • No, I feel he does not deserve the rank. (Please explain why.)

What is your in-game name?: ViperKimg/SX CEO ViperKimg/PARA ViperKimg PA3/CPL ViperKimg 1C90

What is your steam name?: ViperKimg™

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:157110347

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I have been staff on this server twice before.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) September 2017

What date did you make your forums account? My original account is @ViperCat90, which I made on October 23, 2017, but I lost access to it for some reason and had to make this account on June 30, 2019.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 14 warns. A screenshot will be posted below question 16.

Have you donated? Yes, I have donated 777 USD at the time of making this post.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No. This is the only gmod server I play on lmao.

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Read, re-read, and understood.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe I deserve the rank of t-mod because of 3 main reasons. I have excellent leadership skills, I am extremely active on the server, and I am very patient with people. First off, I demonstrate leadership just about every day by being a Co-Founder for a criminal family on the server named SX Incorporated. My IRL friend and I started SX back in July of 2018 and have been happily running it ever since. Also, I am an Eagle Scout and Assistant Scoutmaster in my local Scout troop and am currently the most veteran member of my troop (out of all adults AND youth) and have missed a grand total of 4 of our weekly meetings since I was 11 years old (I'm 18 now). I was also Senior Patrol Leader (we have a boy-lead troop, so this is technically the highest possible leadership rank) for 3, 6-month terms while running against 3, and sometimes 4 opposing candidates before resigning. Another reason I believe I deserve the rank of t-mod is because of my activity on the server. A lot of people know that SX is the richest family on the server and that could not be done without constant activity and grinding. I work from home, so I am able to be on the server the majority of the time that I am home, whether it's during the week or on weekends, and am also the 2nd person to ever reach total of $1,000,000,000 in the history of Police RP (without having any money spawned in). Finally, my last main reason that I believe I should be Gaminglight staff is that I am very patient with people. I have a very chill personality and don't often get worked up or lose my temper. This will definitely help me with anyone being difficult in a staff sit or choosing not to comply. I can stay calm no matter how much the people in a sit get worked up and always be a buffer to help deter any negative energy that could force people to say things they might regret. Overall, I think I deserve this rank due to the facts that I have excellent leadership skills, I am extremely active on the server, and I am very patient with people. There are many more reasons I believe I deserve the rank of staff, but I hope these will suffice.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

I would first attempt to calm the offender down by leading by example and staying calm while asking what the cause of this behavior is. If the offender calms down, I would then explain why what they have done is against the rules and check their playtime to see how long they have been on the server. If they are a new player, I would direct them to the MOTD and have them read over it and then determine based on their maturity up until then whether a warn is needed or not. If they are not super new, I would then check their warns and see what kind of record they have. Depending on their record, I would either give them a warn for MRDM/Disrespect and leave it at that, or warn them as well as have a higher-up give them the appropriate amount of jail time. If the offender does not calm down, however, I would be forced to mute/gag the player to and explain to them why they have been pulled to the sit and then unmute/ungag them afterward to see if they have calmed down. If so, I will proceed as I would above. If not, I would them mute/gag them again and continue the process until they are finally calmed down, then continue as stated above.

image.thumb.png.696c9eb5374f22b67c024ebc5c49ce35.png

• Like 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+/- Support

When I think of SX I instantly think bad things. But then I have never had bad experiences with you or Emptiedskies.

+ Very active

+ Friendly

+ Previous experience

+ Good answers

- 14 warns is quite a few, And had one a couple of days ago for RDM.

Edited by Rick Sanchez

16 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

+ Support

When I think of SX I instantly think bad things. 

+ Very active

+ Previous experience

+ Good answers

- 14 warns is quite a few, And had one a couple of days ago for RDM.

I have Decided to change my response

Edited by D. Slaughter

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active

nice guy 

mature

past experience 

good application 

viper has changed a lot and changed sx a lot. I never see sx minge anymore. 
Good luck viper 

+Support

I think you're ready for staff again Viper, hope you get accepted!

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Forklift_Signature.png

THE BIGGEST +SUPPORT EVER!!!!!

+active

+nice

+wants to help

+mature

+great App

+has experience

+ect

Viper. I think you would be great for staff good luck! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

2 hours ago, Seb said:

+ support 

active

nice guy 

mature

past experience 

good application 

Good luck viper 

Yes

• Thanks 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

7 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active

nice guy 

mature

past experience 

good application 

Good luck viper 

+Support

I've known and played with Viper forever on PoliceRP. He definitely deserves a place on the Staff Team.

Being in SX should not be considered a reason to debate the support of an individual, as this leads to group bias that shouldn't exist in the server. Max has the reasonable perspective here.

All in all, a great friend and supportive individual. ❤️

Good luck!

-EmptiedSkies

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

13 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active

nice guy 

mature

past experience 

good application 

Good luck viper 

+ Support all day per above. In addition, Viper possesses something I currently lack and will always lack. That would be....TEMPER. No matter the situation, he always keeps his cool (unlike me), analyses situations in a non biased way and is always willing to bring the best in people in which are VERY important when becoming staff. 

Yours Truly,

Mr. Beastmode

• Gaminglight Love 1

15 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active

nice guy 

mature

past experience 

good application 

Good luck viper 

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 1/11/2020 at 6:23 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active

nice guy 

mature

past experience 

good application 

Good luck viper 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 1/11/2020 at 7:23 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active

nice guy 

mature

past experience 

good application 

Good luck viper 

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

59 minutes ago, cammy1706 said:

+/- Support

+ decent guy  somtimes 

- mingy somtimes 

- calls werid sits just cause he gets arrested

Good luck Viper 

Cammy  

Does call weird sits if he dies but all of all  hes a good guy 

+- support 

Has alot of warns also

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-+supportAlso some of the answers    aren't really relevant    we want to know why you deserve the rank I know your active to an criminal  family but I dont think that  is staff related  not  saying how to write an application     but I'd start off  with    how I am going to help the community    etc not that my family's the richest  because  we care about the person's  writing  this app not the family,  

Edited by Jackk
  • Sad 2

On 1/11/2020 at 6:23 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active

nice guy 

mature

past experience 

good application 

Good luck viper 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Edit: 

+SUPPORT

Experienced, should be good to go. 

Edited by Voxis
  • Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

I've made an appearance yes...

Last time you where staff you would never get on to fill ratio, and if you did you left 5 mins later. If you would be 'dedicated' you wouldn't of left the staff team twice. Not sure if you have changed but your last time wasn't your highlight..

• Sad 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

16 minutes ago, Sion said:

I've made an appearance yes...

Last time you where staff you would never get on to fill ratio, and if you did you left 5 mins later. If you would be 'dedicated' you wouldn't of left the staff team twice. Not sure if you have changed but your last time wasn't your highlight..

Viper you were also demoted to T Mod then you left. As a T Mod. 
Not leaving a + or -. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader