Tucker's Medical Officer Application

Tucker.

What is your ingame name?: Naval 2nd Ensign Tucker

What is your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332138166/

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: 2nd Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Admiral Texas

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I will help the medics with their RP, and help them with tryouts and make sure they get to the right places in the field. I will also help them with the tryouts, i'm also on everyday so i will be active.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I think you can trust me cuse i'm not a mingy person and i have 0 warnings. I also really like rp and both naval and medics are strong rp battalions.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this job/rank cuse i want to help the medics and the other medical office with his job. i also think that the other battalions take so mutch and people don't know the fun of beeing a medic.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes i do and that's why i'll use my rank as medical officer wisly.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose as medical office would be to help the medics with their job and out on the feild. plus i would help them with the tryouts as i said before to. i will also help them to get more troopers to join them.

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |