Add ATF - Denied

PhenixBoy300

What you want to see? -  A new either sub division of FBI and/or SRT for ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms). It would act like FBI however would only be allowed to investigate crimes related to the sale of Illegal Firearms and Illegal Drugs (Such as Weed and Class 2s+). There would be the downside of this branch only being an investigative one, so they CANNOT help out gov in Bank Raids, Regular Raids, Shootouts, ect. as these will be dealt with by SRT. ATF would be a small unit with only 5-7 players (One or two SAIC to act as command and then 4-5 regular agents). To join ATF, you would have to be 1SG+ in SRT to join this branch, and would still have to listen to High command, but you will have as much power as Low Command (As joining ATF would take the place of Low Command in SRT). When you join ATF, you can still be in SRT, but you will not be allowed to become low Command unless you join ATF, however, ATF has just as much power as SRT Low Command, so it would be a trade off. On top of this, ATF can tell any SRT Low Command to lead a raid of a certain building, but said building must have Confirmed Illegal Fire Arms or illegal Drugs. On the other hand, SRT can tell ATF to do an investigation of a certain place to confirm drugs, so it is a trade off and no one has more power over the other.

Why should we add it? - SRT is a sub division of ATF, so it would make sense if ATF itself was an actual playable job. Plus, it can increase RP

What are the advantages of having this? - to increase RP.

Who is it mainly for? - Gov

Links to any content - N/A

Not going to happen delta squad is here maybe if you pay zeeptin $500 he might add it for you 

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Overall -Support

Due to Delta Squad being added recently, the need for another new department is very low.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

18 hours ago, Hannah King said:

Not going to happen delta squad is here maybe if you pay zeeptin $500 he might add it for you 

That's completely false. I believe that was clearly outlined as to the process behind a custom class department being added. Please make sure you are not spreading false information especially on stuff that is being suggested.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

23 minutes ago, th3 said:

That's completely false. I believe that was clearly outlined as to the process behind a custom class department being added. Please make sure you are not spreading false information especially on stuff that is being suggested.

Sorry Th3 I didn't mean the disrespect I will make sure i use my words more better 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

6 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

FBI already handles drugs and illegal entities so no need for anything new 

yes exactly!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 1/12/2020 at 12:46 AM, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

youd make the normal fbi useless. this is really all the department does right now

14 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

-support 

FBI already handles drugs and illegal entities so no need for anything new 

- Support 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 1/11/2020 at 5:38 PM, ViperKimg said:

Overall -Support

Due to Delta Squad being added recently, the need for another new department is very low.

-Support

In my opinion even before Delta Squad we had too many departments.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

2 hours ago, nkeighley06 said:

-support kinda waste FBI

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor