Fears Event Team Application

Fear

In-Game Name: Fear

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:60871822

What is your ULX Rank?:platinum

What is your RP Rank?:security SM, MTF A1 LCPL

What is your timezone?:PST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): honestly 7/8 out of 10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): nope

How Active are you? (1/10):8/9 out of 10 would be higher but ive had the flu and couldn't be on so that lowered it

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):17

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:I think I should be allowed to be event team because I care a lot about this server ive been here since febuary 22nd ive been command in 3 branches (security, research, and medical) and SGT+ in all branches (but E11) that have a SGT+ rank (CI,MTF A1, MTF Nu7, Security) ive been with this server for while which while there are plenty people who have been around longer then I have been here the vast majority of people currently on the server came after I joined im not saying im better then them for that im just saying I have more experience in the server then them. while I do jump from branch to branch this means I have plenty of experience from plenty of viewpoints while quite a few people have been around for a while not many have been in every branch in the server. being able to see from plenty of view points means I can make events that most likely wont make some branches mad while I cant make everyone happy I know I can avoid making anyone angry if I do it right but even then that's hard but with my experience in should be able to thread the needle easier then other trainees.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):base line: GOC want foundation SCPs/foundation info so they send in members from their psyche division disguised as foundation researcher to infilitrate and get the info/ scps needed 
branch A/B/C
A: CI are on and in large numbers: contact CI and convice them to cause a distraction for the infiltrators to slip in admists the chaos

B: CI are not available: bring in a military squad to go in and try and breach scps/cause a distraction which the infiltrators can sneak in 
C:not enough people on to bring in a military squad (for balance): give the infiltrators keypad crackers (non pro) and have them crack through the doors needed if they capture a foundation personell they can steal there keycard through rp (must show me proof) then I will open any door of that clearance for the one holding the keycard (you cant copy them you have to protect the guy with the keycard.) 

next: follow through mission goal which for the sake of this app we will go with stealing 1048. due to its ability to create more anomalies its put as  a higher capture priority (GOC don't kill on the spot unless either assigned to do so or they have no ability to capture most often they capture research the scp then terminate)

branch: A/B/C

A: scp spotted in EZ with out being spotted: capture the scp if possible and attempt to sneak out through gate a or b depending on circumstance (if mtf are at gate a and WE KNOW they are there go through gate b if caught by mtf (or other foundation personell) hide in a office until they pass they are equipped with high caliber pistols as infiltrators (deagles) not as military raiders.

B: 1048 found in hcz: capture the scp and if spotted hide in a cc (not with the scp) until the coast is clear if defcon 2/3 assume mtf nearby and hide until the coast is clear (defcon 4/5) 

C 1048 found in LCZ: take the scp to a testing chamber and get a few dclass in restriaints (assuming you can fool security if you cant fool them or dclass are breaching just go without the dclass) guide 1048 through the facility if asked where you are going answer a nearby containment chamber and go there until coast is clear if followed pretend to do a test until foundation personell leave you alone then resume movement (if in EZ wing it I got no plan here if need be and possible kill the questioner (if multiple you have no hope and just say it was a mistake and hope they let you go back to hcz) if with dclass use the dclass as a distraction and hide in a office.

Next: (if they died at any point event over)  once at surface you have a couple options depending on circumstance

Branch: A/B/C

A: CI hostile  (odds are you wont encounter them but as they are hostile hide in docks and turn the warehouse into a testing area if they are following you get rp pictures then terminate the scp

B: CI: friendly (if Ci helped you in the distraction part of the deal may have them being able to test on the scp if so let them test but under supervision a GOC member needs to kill it so they can fill out a report which CI cant use and after all is done kill the scp.)

C Foundation on surface searching for the scp: unless you stole a keter (or 682) I doubt they will try and raid for something like 1048 but they may if they do try and get CI help if CI help is unavailable call in a military defense squad if (due to balance) they arnt available request a supply air drop (ill spawn a box somewhere on surface) and it must be retrived they will get basic primarys like a FAL or M14.  to defend against a mtf raid if all else fails kill the scp before the foundation gets it back.

after all is done I would do the vote of if they liked the event or not. this was just a basic branch of what could happen other problems could rise up but I think I did a decent job here hope you liked it!

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?1048, the idea of a child scp intrigues me cause from a ethical standpoint the foundation imprisoning anomolies are mentally children is going to damage them mentally it would be cool to see in a event or in server a reserarcher try and help 1048 psychologichaly maybe help it learn that its bad habit of making other 1048s can be stopped and turned to another avenue like doing something that children enjoy playing with toys drawing etc,etc (i know 1048 already draws but as in making drawing more of its focus) it would be a cool test log or a cool event to try!.

Edited by Fear

-/+Support

-Support dude, 16 warns really

+ a researcher CMD so he knows lore

+ Good reputation

+ Good application

Good luck on that event, I hope you don't plan on having all of that done in 1 hour. Lol

Good luck on your application

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:03 AM, Cryolast said:

-/+Support

+ Good reputation

+ Good application

Good luck on that event, I hope you don't plan on having all of that done in 1 hour. Lol

On 1/13/2020 at 10:03 AM, Cryolast said:

-/+Support

+ Good reputation

+ Good application

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 1/13/2020 at 5:03 PM, Cryolast said:

-/+Support

+ Good reputation

+ Good application

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 1/13/2020 at 11:03 AM, Cryolast said:

-/+Support

+ Good reputation

+ Good application

He doesnt have a very good reputation unfortunately 

On 1/13/2020 at 7:58 PM, Breen said:

Fear has not been in research for a good while, and his time in it, from my experiences at least, were mingey

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 1/13/2020 at 12:03 PM, Cryolast said:

-/+Support

+ Good reputation

+ Good application

On 1/13/2020 at 8:58 PM, Breen said:

Fear has not been in research for a good while, and his time in it, from my experiences at least, were mingey

On 1/19/2020 at 10:16 AM, Gamer6 said:

He doesnt have a very good reputation unfortunately 

Overall -support 

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

DENIED

After a Review of your application and conduct in game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Event-Team.

This could be due to your Attitude In Game, Conduct In Game, or other reasons.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic