This might be my fourth introduction...

LuckyWolf7777

So, I want to start this off with this is totally my fourth introduction. I've been with the community on and off for aboutttt five years and sometimes I regret leaving on and off but i'm trying to come back and maybe just chill on the forums because gmod isn't really my thing anymore.

Soooo here are some things about me.

• I play football and i am a left tackle and I also play d-line
  • I'm still just a junior in highschool but I would've built a better house in MethRP or PoliceRP than you would have in my prime while playing on the servers
  • was staff on a lot of servers but I am obviously not anymore (i'm not trying to brag or anything just want to show why I am pretty close with big zeeptin and maybe some others if they're still here, not really sure who is still here.)
  • Might be 9th in my class out of about 600 (kinda stupid)
  • I really used to like to play gmod but it's not my thing (used to have like over 6000 hours, mostly on Gaminglight servers)

Tell me some facts about you guys and I will totally look at them since its the weekend!

That's great to know more about you!

I was offensive tackle/guard and d-line when I played football in high school 

When I first installed GMOD Gaminglight was the first server I joined and very nearly the only server I played was MethRP (I would always play SWAT sniper and roll around in a camo charger police vehicle)(And staff of course)

My dream job is becoming a bay constable (I live on a long island no pun intended) 

I have a brindle boxer named Rex (NOT CHLOE)

I'm a Ford person more specifically I love Broncos and Mustangs (I would take a 2020 Shelby GT500 over a Lamborghini)

My favorite color is orange 

I am an open book and love to share with people the troubles I've had in life in hopes to help them with what whatever they are going through 

Edited by Lil Yachty

12 hours ago, Lil Yachty said:

That's great to know more about you!

I was offensive tackle/guard and d-line when I played football in high school 

When I first installed GMOD Gaminglight was the first server I joined and very nearly the only server I played was MethRP (I would always play SWAT sniper and roll around in a camo charger police vehicle)(And staff of course)

My dream job is becoming a bay constable (I live on a long island no pun intended) 

I have a brindle boxer named Rex (NOT CHLOE)

I'm a Ford person more specifically I love Broncos and Mustangs (I would take a 2020 Shelby GT500 over a Lamborghini)

My favorite color is orange 

I am an open book and love to share with people the troubles I've had in life in hopes to help them with what whatever they are going through 

I think I remember you but I am not 100% sure. I really miss MethRP tbh

• Bread locked this topic