Seinor Trump Leaving Gaminglight

Seinor Trump

Name: Seinor Trump

How long you stay with gaminglight: 4 years

Last Day: January 13

Reason

I have my reasons 

But one thing is I not the people I love the people of the community

A couple months ago I been feeling depressed nothing really brings me joy by playin games of course a get a good chuckle sometimes but                                                  rarely, I like the server a lot I would stay but cause of this things rarely bring me joy                                                                                                                                                                or In life in general

People to remember

Friendly steve, matthew, and snar you where good maybe even the best 

everyone else I love you all 

Good luck trump! You were a great person while in this community, and ill miss you FR! Good luck!

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Like I said, Stay strong! The depression will pass, life will always get better!

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

• Bread locked this topic