Seinor Trump Good bye

Seinor Trump

Name: Seinor Trump

How long you stay with gaminglight: 4 years

How long with FBI: 1 year

Last Day: January 13

Reason

I have my reasons 

But one thing is I not the people I love the people of the community

A couple months ago I been feeling depressed nothing really brings me joy by playin games of course a get a good chuckle sometimes but                                                  rarely, I like the server a lot I would stay but cause of this things rarely bring me joy                                                                                                                                                                or In life in general

People to remember for fbi

Jimmy: a god damn mad lad was a great person to work with and a great command member

Juan: OwNeR of mExI gRiLl you where a great member and was fun to work with you

Gamikezone: I started with you, you left us which was sad but you where also like jimmy only better

ColeSoft: You where fun I like you a lot (when you where on)

Zage: Was fun to be with you

Lordinsider: it was fun to play different games with you and be my partner

4 Man Army: "we had a battle when we were both saic  you won the battle and then got high command: you  where one of the best partner I  could have

Gat: you are like colesoft fun rarely active but was more active then colesoft

Slick: you like a brother to me only better older and not my brother

LuckyGoose: you where just like slick but not as good but you still better and older but not as better and older as slick

everyone else you where great to work with/talk to you/meet you/and being you buddy

Edited by Seinor Trump

If there's one thing in life I've learned, it's that you can't let one person, or even a group of people bring you down. Don't listen to what they say. You are an amazing person. I enjoyed building the FBI base with you, and I certainly will miss  you being here. Don't forget that you truly are special. It's a shame you won't be staying here, but wherever life may take you, don't let that fact go forgotten.

Hope to see you again one day,

Ryan

• Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.