Johnson's Trail Moderator Application - Denied

guner9468

What is your in-game name?: Johnson/Chappie

What is your steam name?:  [GL] Johnson/Chappie

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:209789989

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a old Donor Moderator

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Like 3/21/18

What date did you make your forums account? 4/5/18

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

36 but haven't been warned like in a year

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

Timezone: USA Central

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I was a old staff that got removed which i still think I should not have been. But I am here today because I have changed my bad times on the server. I wish to become a Trial Moderator because I want to show I can be more helpful than I have been. I have changed just ask anyone who has ran into me in game. The other day I went into state tryouts and they accepted about how many warns I have since I have not been warned like in a year. I also think I deserve this because I want to help out gaminglight more than I have in the past that's not just donating.  I have donated about $300 but that can wait. If yall disagree thats yall I think I should get Trial mod I just want 1 chance to redeem myself to help out this amazing community. I never been on any Police RP server on GMOD and really liked it as much as I do to the people on Gaminglight. Some of yall still see me as a minge but if you do Hopefully I can change your mind.- No homo

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would Tell them to calm down and then call higher up since I would just be a Trial Moderator and tell the Higher what is going  on. I will let the higher ban them or minge them for 10,000 seconds or a ban.

Edited by guner9468

- Support

Sorry Johnson but here’s the thing- 

A lot of warns, I mean a lot. 

The poll is open, can’t be open- means denial.( I would give you a + Support but can’t because of the poll. )

You are cool, awesome guy. 

Just, gotta fix the app first. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

35 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

- Support

The poll is open, can’t be open- means denial.( I would give you a + Support but can’t because of the poll. )

Even if you have 36 warns from a year ago if you get 4 more (if they're all in policerp) you can get a perm ban

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, EnderKnight57 said:

- Support

Last question could use some work, more depth could go into and details

Also Your app is not the best I have seen, It could use some work.

TIP : If you think people see you as a minge then work on it so people dont have that image of you at all and then apply

Goodluck

- Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

3 hours ago, Freeze said:

Last question could use some work, more depth could go into and details

Also Your app is not the best I have seen, It could use some work.

TIP : If you think people see you as a minge then work on it so people dont have that image of you at all and then apply

Goodluck

- Support

9 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

- Support

- Also replied to own application

- I wanna give a + support but I think you should wait a bit

Overall Rating: -Support

-never seen you on

-lots of warns

-not very good App

I think you should fix those things before becoming staff

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 1/10/2020 at 8:32 AM, EnderKnight57 said:

- Support

On 1/10/2020 at 5:27 PM, springs.exe said:

Overall Rating: -Support

-never seen you on

-lots of warns

-not very good App

I think you should fix those things before becoming staff

Replied to own application

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 1/10/2020 at 8:32 AM, EnderKnight57 said:

- Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-Support

I cant +Support this app. You didn't provide us with a screen shot of how many warnings you have, until someone mentioned it and it turns out you have 36 warns which is 4 warnings from a perma ban. That means you have had 36 chances to follow our server rules.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

41 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

-Support

I cant +Support this app. You didn't provide us with a screen shot of how many warnings you have, until someone mentioned it and it turns out you have 36 warns which is 4 warnings from a perma ban. That means you have had 36 chances to follow our server rules.

• Like 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 1/10/2020 at 7:32 AM, EnderKnight57 said:

- Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor