False Topic

aDaddy

Vcmdr Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be VCMDR For Purge

• Yes
    • No

- Support

Need to be CPT to apply for these positions.

Its already full with 2 VCMDRs

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 1/10/2020 at 8:58 AM, Halo said:

+/- Support.

Your a good man lemon, but you do not meet the rank needs. However you are a good leader as well as a great man who I have been with but you don’t meet the required rank.

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

- Support

Let me explain why in my opinion, You're not ready. 

You're a Wonderful Person and a Great Trooper, but in the time that I spend at work, idly look at the forums, unless there's more than 1 lemon, You seem to have been moving around Battalion to Battalion. Now, I understand if you're testing the waters and seeing what you like, but to me it meams that you're unreliable in the sense of if I had you in my Branch, I'd already be expecting you to leave when something cooler came along. My suggestion is even if you don't get a commanding position, you should still stick with the Battalion that you want to command, showing everyone that you're sticking with your Battalion, expresses that you're in it for the long run. A good Commander, besides being open with their troops and others, stands by whatever Battalion they're in, through the good and the bad.

This is all my opinion, and in no way shape or form does this reflect how I feel about you as a person, so please do not feel discouraged.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

1 hour ago, Kratos™ said:

- Support

You're a Wonderful Person and a Great Trooper, but in the time that I spend at work, idly look at the forums, unless there's more than 1 lemon, You seem to have been moving around Battalion to Battalion. Now, I understand if you're testing the waters and seeing what you like, but to me it meams that you're unreliable in the sense of if I had you in my Branch, I'd already be expecting you to leave when something cooler came along. My suggestion is even if you don't get a commanding position, you should still stick with the Battalion that you want to command, showing everyone that you're sticking with your Battalion, expresses that you're in it for the long run. A good Commander, besides being open with their troops and others, stands by whatever Battalion they're in, through the good and the bad.

This is all my opinion, and in no way shape or form does this reflect how I feel about you as a person, so please do not feel discouraged.

Also please change the title

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 1/12/2020 at 4:41 PM, Kratos™ said:

- Support

You did it with Nova and Naval sorry Bud I agree with Tick 

-Support 

On 1/12/2020 at 9:41 AM, Kratos™ said:

- Support