Divide's Senior Commander Application

Divide

Should Divide Become a Senior Commander? (Please leave a comment along with your vote)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Divide Become a Senior Commander?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC HS VCMDR Divide 1738

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Senior Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to be a Senior Commander so that I can assist in the training and mentoring of new commanders/ vice commanders on the server. I can remember back to clone wars when I had to start from scratch as Yoda and build up the Jedi order. It was not the easiest task when you are expected to have documents made in such a short period of time while still remaining active on the server. I figured out the hard way that doing it on your own leads to a lot of issues in the long run.  My hope is to pass on my experience in leadership that I have gained along the way.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

It does not give an exact number however, I have been playing since the server opened.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Senior Commander is to mentor and lead both lower command members and officers. You also act as a liaison between different battalions, helping to settle disputes between both command and troops. Your obligation is to the troopers as well as the server. You are to act in the best interest of the player base even when it may hurt the battalion that you represent. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have extensive leadership experience in Star Wars roles such as the Grand Inquisitor on the first Imperial Server, Yoda on clone wars,  vice sovereign protector, and most recently Medical vice commander. Through each of these positions, I have become a better leader. I have also been trusted with the rank of Assistant Head Game Master on the server. This not only shows dedication but also proves that the community trusts me in leadership positions. If you look at what the medical corp was when  Shaggy, Sega, and I started off compared to its current state you will see a massive improvement in activity and discipline.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every Day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No

Edited by Divide

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg

Mega+ Support

Divide has always been a great commander he has stayed loyal towards medical since the first days on the server and he's always been a great leader and active for his job he always makes sure his troops are in line and other troops to he helps every branch out as much as he can even he cant help them out he gives some of the best advice and he would be amazing at senior command spot he deserves it so much he's worked hard for everything he has and he is known by everyone and everyone that i know really enjoys divides presence I feel like he would be a great Senior Commander.

-Lemon

9 minutes ago, aDaddy said:

Mega+ Support

Divide has always been a great commander he has stayed loyal towards medical since the first days on the server and he's always been a great leader and active for his job he always makes sure his troops are in line and other troops to he helps every branch out as much as he can even he cant help them out he gives some of the best advice and he would be amazing at senior command spot he deserves it so much he's worked hard for everything he has and he is known by everyone and everyone that i know really enjoys divides presence I feel like he would be a great Senior Commander.

-Lemon

^^

9 hours ago, aDaddy said:

Mega+ Support

-Lemon

Kenneth Kings

• Manager
13 hours ago, Xoxea said:

Mega +Support

Best Events, Great Roleplayer

Is pretty much known by everyone and a great person at that.

In my opinion he would be a good Senior Commander

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

11 hours ago, aDaddy said:

Mega+ Support

-Lemon

Good guy and fun to play with. I feel that you would make a great senior commander.

spacer.png

On 1/9/2020 at 9:01 PM, aDaddy said:

Mega+ Support

-Lemon

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

- Support

(JK +SUP ALL TEH WAY)

• Laughing 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 1/9/2020 at 9:01 PM, aDaddy said:

Mega+ Support

-Lemon

On 1/9/2020 at 10:01 PM, aDaddy said:

Mega+ Support

-Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

• Scoot locked this topic