Snars Gaminglight Return

Snarlax

Hello everybody! I would like to start this off by saying that I have missed all of you and Gaminglight as a whole 🙂. Over the past 3 or so months, I have been hard at work with school, and the holiday schedules interfered with my ability to manage PRP. After the holiday break passed, I quickly began to have a steadier school schedule and I am happy to say that I am returning to the GL community! I hope to see some old faces around TeamSpeak and PRP, where I will mainly be playing. See you all there, and I am glad to be back home <3

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

44 minutes ago, Alton said:

You're still the manager? 

Nothing is quite set in stone yet, but yes, I do plan on recurring my role in SMT at a later date.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

SNAR!!!!!!! It was sad when you left. Glad to see you back.

Also come to scp

1 hour ago, Snarlax said:

Nothing is quite set in stone yet, but yes, I do plan on recurring my role in SMT at a later date.

Your an smt advisor. So technically still smt. 😉

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

SNARRR!!!!!!!!!!!! 

6 hours ago, Charlie said:

SNAR!!!!!!!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

7 hours ago, OffSide said:

great....welp you most likely are gonna be given manager back smh

Probably the msot dissrespectful sh*t ive ever seen on a former SMT members post. Especially someone who worked their ass off. Think before you speak man

anyways, great to hear your back snar! We missed you and it wasnt the same without you!

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic