My Time 1/9/20 on SCPRP - Duncan McOkiner

Duncan  McOkiner

TL;DR - Storytime! This is a recalling of my events, if you don't want to read it, click away.

Sorry for the long read, I enjoy telling about my time on the server!

Just to preface, this is in no way a "report" or anything like that - because of that, I will leave out names. I get on the SCPRP server like once every few months just to RP, given that RP is usually decent here.

Part 1

It all started at first by randomly spawning props as a D-Class. Nothing mingy or spammy, just building myself a cute little hut or spawning myself a guitar while pretending to play it in a circle of other D-Bois who had spawned chairs. I didn't know this was against the rules until I decided to check later, no-one seemed to mind.

I decided it was time to give Security Heavy SO Duncan (now Security OFC Duncan) a chance to play. As per the usual, I flexed on the filthy casuals with my grenade and R8 Revolver. Without that R8, I'm not so sure I'd ever get on the server! Due to excessive minges with little GENSEC, this devolved into a skirmish of minge. Nevertheless, the non-minges were determined to RP.

In some casual conversion guarding D-Block, I was suddenly cuffed, gagged, and blindfolded. I was taken to the incinerator rooms, where two masked men unblindfolded and ungagged me. They proceeded to "break" the door by standing in it while closing it. They revealed themselves to be MTF Agents, and kept screaming, "WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT NAME?" I kept apologizing. They proceeded to break my nose, shoot both of kneecaps, punch me in the stomach, and yell at me. I started to sob while they were yelling. I did not understand what I did wrong.

When everything seemed grim, 4 random technicians and an SO burst into the room demanding that I were released. The SO gunned down one of the MTF Agents. The other MTF Agent, however, mowed each individual down. One of the Agents decided that he would have to play as an administrator and solve the debacle. The other MTF Agent silently went AFK in the room. The SO that gunned me down had been blacklisted from GENSEC. 20 minutes later of pure silence, that SO returned as a technician and broke me free from my cuffs. I dragged the AFK MTF Agent into the incinerator after cuffing him in retaliation of him kidnapping me. I had accidentally pinned myself in there with him, and all seemed to be lost. Then - a figure entered the room that may have been my savior: a Small Teddy Bear. The Bear turned on the incinerator with myself and the MTF inside.

Part 2

I returned to the D-Block area like a normal day. I kept having these visions of hatred, jealousy, and fear of these well-armored men by my side. They wielded shotguns and would often exercise their power, saying, "I AM MTF AND YOU ARE GENSEC." I did not fully understand, but I have only been trained to follow orders. A Technician would often enter the room to boss around the GENSEC, commanding that "He was GENSEC Command on his other life, do as I say or I will demote you." From fear, I was forced to listen.

Nevertheless, I wanted to have fun. I kidnapped an OFC that was minging and took him to the firing range. I bounded him to the ceiling. I pointed at the target dummy and asked, "Where do you think would be the most painful place to get shot?" He did not answer - so I shot him in the testicles. He did not enjoy that. We played a game titled "Dodge the Lead" - he was not very good. A Teddy Bear came and asked if he could have the OFC as a pet. I agreed, but only under the circumstances that he would refer to him as a sextoy or playtoy. Although the Bear did not speak, there was a silent agreement. The last I saw, he went behind a large metal door and closed the door. The rest was history.

I proceeded to follow the exact same events with another OFC. From the firing range to the Teddy Bear. He was more fun - more screaming. 

I tried again with a third OFC - he was extraordinarily angry, which pushed me further. After playing some Dodge the Lead, a technician came in and let him out of his cuffs. He got some shots off on me, but I managed to escape. I ran and I ran fast, closing each and every barrier between us. I made it to the Med-Bay, where I realized I had carried a trail of blood behind me. Hoping to throw off the Traitor OFC, I locked-down the Medbay and told them over comms that I was outdoors. With the help of some creature that could go invisible and move through walls, they spotted me. I laid silently in the Medbay bed, unable to move from my injuries. The zombie-like creature would occasionally draw his firearm and fire upon me, but my skin seemed to have been made of steel. 

After ~30 minutes of agony, my time had finally come. No-one killed me, no-one slayed me, but my injuries from the OFC had finally caused me to bleed out. I knew it was time. I unlocked the Medbay doors, and was almost instantly transported to some dark maze. My body could no longer function, and I bled out right there in the middle of the maze, without setting a foot into a single hallway.

END

So ends the first tale of Security OFC Duncan of 2020. Congratulations to those willing to RolePlay. To those who were not - I respectfully hope you soon realize it is a video-game, and the only fun that you will have is the fun that you make for yourself. In the future, please do not shun those who may enjoy a different sense of Roleplay than you. Simply let them be.

Yep, sounds like early mornings to me.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Bread locked this topic