Lemons T Mod App

aDaddy

1. What is your in-game name?: Lemon

2. What is your steam name?: aDaddy

3. STEAM_1:0:177189329

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do i’m a gamemaster on GL 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around late september early october

6. What date did you make your forums account?  November 2nd 2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Game Master(Darth)

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 1

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: Yes i have
  12. Timezone: CST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I deserve this because im usually late at night and usually there aren't any moderators on when i usually stay on and a lot of the minges come on and i can't take much action so they think they can do what they want so they might return when there’s a lot of people on and ruin everyone’s rp that’s why if i get this position i will make sure action is taken and we wouldn’t have to worry about my minges

16. If someone is mass RDMing and I bring them to a sit somewhere and all they do are being rude and cursing, The first thing i will do is Jail TP them to somewhere private and just try to get them to calm down, If I mute them then I wont ever get a story of why they RDMED, If its not a minge and I can see its not a minge I will try my best to get them to tell me why the did it but If i can tell its a minge and are not here to RP I will first mute them to shut them up and according to the staff handbook I would do as follows: 4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge, Although as a trial moderator I would not be able to do 10,000 seconds minge so i would try to get a higher up staff member to continue the situation. Also due to the fact that they were cursing at me (Player Disrespect), the 2x or more player disrespect punishment would apply and so it would be +600 added on minge plus the 10,000 already. And hopefully when the get unbanned they have learned there lesson
  17. Also I did say I was a super admin but I did just leave that postion today

Edited by aDaddy

+/- support leading to -support

Throughout my game time on the server, from what I have seen from you and what i havent seen is just based off my own opinion.

- Mingery, Seen it too often

- Maturity is in a stand where I could agree to disagree.

To be honest thats my only argument to why I +/- supported it.

Your activity is great.

Slightly Mature enough to handle such a position. It comes down to the argument of mingery that perplexes me on this one.

1 hour ago, Flameyboi said:

+/- support leading to -support

Throughout my game time on the server, from what I have seen from you and what i havent seen is just based off my own opinion.

- Mingery, Seen it too often

- Maturity is in a stand where I could agree to disagree.

To be honest thats my only argument to why I +/- supported it.

Your activity is great.

Slightly Mature enough to handle such a position. It comes down to the argument of mingery that perplexes me on this one.

Last time I saw lemon he used an RPG in medbay

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

- Support

You've taken staff sits in the past and warned people. As a GM.

Mingey.

Sorry Lemon, no hard feelings but staff need to be trusted and responsible.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

19 hours ago, Ralex said:

+/- support
+ Active
+ Would be a good staff
- Minges sometimes (hasn't minged lately)

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

+/- Support

-Active

-Changing his actions of being mingey

-Great GM and really wants to be a mod while down time

(Gm’s are technically staff and only should warn people if there aren’t any staff available and get permission from a higher up) 

I personally did this on CWRP as a gm  because we are technically staff members and should do our job as one