Arthur Report

Blitz

Questions

Your In-game: Blitz

Your SteamID:    STEAM_0:1:192294830

The admin's name in-game: CI MSGT Arthur

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:174772273

What did the PLAYER do: Broke Rules on 106 Should know these rules.

What do you believe should happen to the admin: a warn, probably a Warn for failrp.

Any extra information:

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+Support

Evident that he broke the rules

You could have just called staff in-game though (We exist for a reason)

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

11 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Evident that he broke the rules

You could have just called staff in-game though (We exist for a reason)

I Didnt notice i had the recording until after it happened, and i didn't see any staff higher than him and i dont think staff can take sits on staff.

@Rookieblue oh lol i didnt know that

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

39 minutes ago, Bread said:

He teleported through walls, which you aren't supposed to do.
+Support.

I honestly didn't know either, cause it makes a lot of sense for him to do that.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

26 minutes ago, Susel said:

+support

Camped, went through walls like he had actual noclip, moved outside the map for his adventage (106 can only tp through thin walls/doors)

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Well to be fair in lore 106 can walk into a wall and come out any place connected to the wall, and i am unsure if It is specified on the rules Wether he is allowed to do that Or not, I for one (and many others in this thread) did t seem to know that it even was a rule.

+/- support as I believe a verbal warning should be enough 

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

1 minute ago, [GL] Ace said:

Well to be fair in lore 106 can walk into a wall and come out any place connected to the wall, and i am unsure if It is specified on the rules Wether he is allowed to do that Or not, I for one (and many others in this thread) did t seem to know that it even was a rule.

+/- support as I believe a verbal warning should be enough 

I mean, rules do technicaly state it, but its a bit obscure, the rules say "You can only teleport through doors, not open space." Now, i can understand people saying that walls are not open space, and thus you can, but it also says only trough doors. So, yea it says it, but its not really clear (Certainly not when multiple people say they were not even aware that this is how the rule is meant to be interpreted) Also, i dont believe he is camping, i mean, vid is 14 seconds long, thats just how long it takes 106 to move trough a room at his speed.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

4 hours ago, Susel said:

+support

Camped, went through walls like he had actual noclip, moved outside the map for his adventage (106 can only tp through thin walls/doors)

Many people don't know about this rule so maybe a verbal is enough

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

16 hours ago, Blitz said:

I Didnt notice i had the recording until after it happened, and i didn't see any staff higher than him and i dont think staff can take sits on staff.

@Rookieblue oh lol i didnt know that

We can warn staff of same or lower rank. Warning a higher ranking staff member you need a SA+ to do it. Or make player report.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||