Should I be Admin?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Corn / Cornthecanadian

What is your steam name?: [GL] Cornthecanadian

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:81311105

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) None other than Gaminglight.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly 11 months ago (Sometime in February 2019).

What date did you make your forums account? April 5, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6Warns.thumb.PNG.fb98044daed75d2e12eca67e2f6f7a93.PNG

Have you donated? Yes (120 USD)

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Friendly Steve - Manager

Matthew - Head of staff

Joe Mama, Myan - Head admin

Jeff Jr- Super Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

To start off, I’d like to thank everyone that got me to this position on the staff team and helped me along the way. It’s been a great opportunity for my to reach even Senior Mod, and I am extremely grateful. I was very active on the server during the christmas holidays, staffing for about 3 hours per day and 5 hours at the most, and now after the holidays are gone I’m still on the server nearly every night, staffing for 1-3 hours. Although before the christmas holidays, my activity was dipping, I will make sure to keep my activity up. I’ve had to deal with everyone, from Mass RDM’ers to new joiners just figuring out what to do on the server. I don’t think I’ve ever given a false warn or made the wrong decision in a sit. I’ve never had a report against me, although this is expected for Gaminglight staff. I’m calm and serious, but I can be friendly and approachable when necessary. I’ve been a Senior Moderator for about 2 months now and staff since September, and I’ve honestly loved every minute of it. I really enjoy staffing and helping the community out, because I’m grateful for everything this community has given me. I’m a trusted member of the staff team and many people can vouch for that. Thank you for considering my application.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

(I actually have dealt with this exact situation a few times)

First, I’d bring them to a rooftop. I’d ask them why they Mass RDM’d. If all they do is curse at me, I’d gag them, and tell them they’re gagged and that they can’t speak anymore. If they spam chat, I’d mute them and tell them that they’re muted and that they can’t talk in chat anymore. If they try to run, I’d grab them with my Physgun and jail them with my “!jail @” bind. Then, I’d inform them that they’d be receiving a warning for Mass RDM, Staff diss, and Running from sit / NCWS if applicable. I’d ungag them and unmute them, and if they continue spamming chat with profanity / continue disrespecting me, I’d gag / mute again. Then, I would ban them for my maximum as a Senior Mod (4 Hours) and depending on what else they did (for example if they weren’t just staff dissing, they were mic spamming and being racist, I’d ask for an extension from an admin+.

Edited by Cornthecanadian

+/- Support

Leaning torwards +

+ Active on staff

+ Helps out alot and knows what he is doing

+ Listens to ratio and fills when asked

+ Friendly and mature

- 2 months is not that long for most people to get the right experience for becomming Admin

I feel like you are ready but maybe wait a bit longer or get a bit more experience

Goodluck!

¬ Freeze

• Like 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

overall Rating: +support

+Active 

+Helpful

+Great app

+mature

Corn I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

There are a few reasons why I believe you deserve a promotion to Admin

- Active on the server

- Active on Staff

-Always fills ratio when needed

- Has good staff knowledge and has been a Senior Moderator for quite some time

I hope to see you as an Admin soon Corn. Good luck !

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

There are a few reasons why I believe you deserve a promotion to Admin

- Active on the server

- Active on Staff

-Always fills ratio when needed

- Has good staff knowledge and has been a Senior Moderator for quite some time

I hope to see you as an Admin soon Corn. Good luck !

- also just a nice person

Edited by Rick Sanchez

Guessing this is gonna be marked accepted because he got a promo!!!!!!!

Congrats Corn man

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."