Reed Family Blacklisting

Mr Yobo

Rockford County Sheriff's Department / Rockford State Police
Public Blacklisting Announcement

As of 11th Minute of the 11th Hour of the 9th Day of the 1st Month 2020

The "Reed" Family has been Officially Blacklisted from all of State on the grounds of

High warn average, High Mingery, Zero Cooperation with other players whilst on Goverment and Criminal as well as Staff, Causing alot issues, Failure too role-play even remotely, Disrespect.

Players Directly Involved:
Tsuki: STEAM_0:0:450953436
Riley: STEAM_0:1:223086001
Yelp: STEAM_0:0:156435291
Odd: STEAM_0:1:246423592
Darth: STEAM_0:0:524205032

unknown.png

This cannot be Appealed

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

1 minute ago, OddVenom said:

I'm not even in state police bruh I said I "disliked" you and this happens hMM and yelp didn't even do anything lmao

This isn't up for discussion, If it was I would of said so. 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

3 hours ago, OddVenom said:

I never asked to be unblacklisted sometimes I think you forgot it's just a game.

For someone who's staff in another GL server, you sure don't seem to be able to follow our rules when you're in ours.  Makes me wonder if you do this in SCPRP.

6 hours ago, Ronin said:

For someone who's staff in another GL server, you sure don't seem to be able to follow our rules when you're in ours.  Makes me wonder if you do this in SCPRP.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin
15 hours ago, Ronin said:

How hard is it to follow the dang rules and RP? Come on!

Forklift_Signature.png