Hobbs Application for Engineering Officer

Hobbs

What is your ingame name?: Naval Ensign Hobbs

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419436152

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Grand Moff Shadow

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:  The branch I would be responsible for is 31st Engineering Corps/ Demolition. I would turn the regiment to a more RP one where Naval and 31st have more of a connection in events, for example: Naval scan the ship for things that don't work correctly [ Engines are heavily damaged ] and then the 31st would repair/fix the issue. I think 31st lacks roleplay and active higher-ups. I would try and fix that without getting the wrong person in the wrong position. Also more tryouts would help a lot, which I take full responsability to do while there are empty spots in the rooster.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position because I do roleplay, I do listen to my higher ups, I respect everyone and I have a interest in making 31st a serious and active regiment. On other servers I acted as a officer for "dead" regiment and with my help and my work those "dead" regiments came back to life with a stable playerbase. Furthermore, I am more than willing to cooperate with fellow engineering officers aswell as  31st members to ensure the regiment is heading on a good path.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I see lots of potential in 31st. A engineering regiment can be so good if done right. The regiment right now doesn't feel mingy nor extemely serious, but I think that I, with the cooperation of fellow engineering officers and commanders could turn this regiment more towards a serious one. I also really like the concept of engineering, repairing ship's systems and even possibly [This is more of a concept] weapon inspection. 31st could operate more in the maintenance vents, doing occasional checks on them and also using them to get from point A to point B. This is more of a idea I would implement if it's ok with 31st Officers.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose in 31st would be to turn the regiment into a good one and keep it that way. I want to make this regiment respected because they are the ones keeping the ship running in the first place. I would do different types training with 31st troopers aswell to make sure they can do their tasks quick and precise. I think I would do great in helping this regiment become good and stay organized.

Thank you for reading

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻