Test with SCP-066

Spice1

Lore Name: Spice

SCP: 066

Question / Idea:What would SCP-066 do if attacked?

Background Research: SCP-066 uses loud music to damage the hearing of its subjects, but what would provoke this?

Hypothesis: It would be very aggressive and blast sound as loud as possible

Observations (What Happened During Test): Most Class-D were hesitant to attack it, they seemed afraid of it, which resulted in the attempting to run and being terminated. The third D-Class I obtained was D-5914 which Accepted the orders and was compliant. He punched SCP-066 and initially it ran away. After I told the D-Class to persist in punching it, it blasted its music at him and he stopped. The second D-Class oddly volunteered for it, and the same results happened with him.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): It could be possible that SCP-066 needs some time to recharge its bursts of sound, which was the reason for the fleeing, as well as potentially not wanting to cause harm. After the D-Class punched it again, this could have made the self defense instinct initiate, and was the reason for it blasting its music at the D-Class. This suggests the ball of yarn might have some personality to it, though I could just be overthinking it.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: It was not correct, no.

Grade: Sub-Standard [ 50/100 ]

Lore: 20/20 - Lore followed properly.
Creativity: 0/20 - We already understand this in the lore, and it is quite an obvious reaction. The idea was very small as well, I recommend trying to think of more unique ideas.
Presentation: 20/20 - Format followed.
Writing: 10/40 - Grammar and spelling were good. The overall log was pretty short, however.

Edited by Emoonk