Ethics Branch (hear me out) - Denied

Chief_

I think adding this job to Research would be much better than a new branch, like only a certain rank being able to use the job, though I don't know how you'd add it.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

2 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

I think adding this job to Research would be much better than a new branch, like only a certain rank being able to use the job, though I don't know how you'd add it.

That seems like a better idea tbh.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

3 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

Not really needed since there's Research Command.

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

19 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

I dig the RP and lore-friendly potential of this idea, but from a mechanical standpoint, I feel like this wouldn't really fit into the server with how our command already run the branches. I also fear that this would turn into a group of people using RP to act like they can tell people what to do all over the facility.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{