Test with SCP-457

Spice1

Lore Name: Spice
SCP: 457

Question / Idea: How will he react to someone with heat resistant clothing, how hot is he, as well as his views on killing people and animals.
Background Research: I learned that his intelligence scales with his size, and I was thinking that might effect how he terminates his subjects.
Hypothesis: SCP-457 Will not be able to terminate D-5823 due to the heat resistant clothing on his body. I am also hoping that he shows some form of personality.

Observations (What Happened During Test): The heat resistant clothing did nothing to stop SCP-457's effects, which resulted in the D-class being burned to death.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: That D class burned up pretty good...

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): 

SCP-457 burns people not only through fire on skin contact, but by heating up a certain area. This was also demonstrated when he set one of us on fire through the glass of the containment cell. He also seems to enjoy killing beings, more than objects. he mentioned that he found it amusing.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Nope, definitely not

Grade: 55

Lore: 15/20

I don't see any problems with the lore in this test other than the fact that you said 457 burned you through the wall, that wouldn't technically happen in RP because it's cell is supposed to be fireproof.

Creativity: 10/20

All you are doing is trying to see if fire resistant clothing would keep the D-class alive which I have seen happen before a lot with 457 before.

Presentation: 10/20

The formatting is ok but there aren't many eye-catching things in the way you wrote this test.

Writing: 20/40

There are some minor grammar/spelling errors, and not much description for the test.

Test quality: Sub-standard

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png