Segaman456

Should i get Senior CMDR?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get senior cmdr?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : MC CMDR Sega 1749

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Medical Corps Senior Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? Ive been commander for a good while but i want to do more for my bois and if I'm senior commander that will give my medical a chance to go for that sweet sweet commander spot while I'm still commanding them. plus all of my troops have been taught well under my command but if I'm senior commander it will give me  an excuse to be even more active for them! i feel that i do all i can for the battalion and I'm almost on all the time, I'm an literally rarely not on

4. How much game time do you have on the server? Ive been here since the server went public. I'm unsure how long that is but its at least a month lol

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? the main role of a commander in a battalion is to Lead the troops on the path to victory by any means! i cant understate that the troopers are THE most important part of the battalion. i would know as if my medics didn't join my battalion wouldn't be here. you must be lenient but strict to your troops, you can be nice but must remain in control if a trooper is insubordinate. if your troops are mingy you must punish them. lastly the commander is the person you can rely on and tell if anything is wrong!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : Ive been normal commander all this time without being a mingy mess. Ive worked my butt of for the battalion and will do what i must for it and the troopers in it! i have been here for so long and I have learned much from those around me. being part of this community is extremely fun and being this will aid me in being the best i can be for the server!

7. How often can you be Online? : almost every day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I don't think i have any but correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by Segaman456

spacer.png

Sega has been my friends for only a few weeks and he is the most kindest and amazing person

+Support

+good friend

+Knows whats best for troops

+Has Experience In commanding

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

8 hours ago, Chombos said:

Sega has been my friends for only a few weeks and he is the most kindest and amazing person

+Support

+good friend

+Knows whats best for troops

+Has Experience In commanding

Kenneth Kings

On 1/8/2020 at 9:42 PM, aDaddy said:

+Support

Great Leader and always has been + Cmdr.

Very Nice and respectful

an amazing friend

A great person to talk to 

Not mingy

Lots of experience

Deserves this position a lot 

Kenneth Kings

• Manager
On 1/8/2020 at 9:42 PM, aDaddy said:

+Support

Very Nice and respectful

an amazing friend

Not mingy

Lots of experience

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 1/8/2020 at 8:42 PM, aDaddy said:

+Support

Very Nice and respectful

an amazing friend

Not mingy

Lots of experience

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

• Scoot locked this topic