CI Application

Funky_Friend

In game Name: Geralt

SteamID: 76561198141189176

DiscordID: FUNKY_FRIEND#9877

What Division: Military

Knowledge of Lore: 6/10

Why should I be in CI: To start off I used to be in the Chaos Insurgency but i went AFK for 6 months and I have only started playing again and I am trying to get all the stuff i used to have. Another reason why I want to be in the Chaos is because I want to save the people being tested on and I want to exploit the government of their testing and prevent from any more missing people. One last thing is that I don't want these creatures to escape and let loose on innocent men and women who did not know such things existed.

What sets me apart: I may not be set apart from people who love Role playing but I can guarantee you this, I never minge and I always RP unless its something I need help with.

How active can I be: I can be active everyday but I may be off for a day or 2 but I'll be back on.

Do I have teamspeak and discord: Yes 

-Support

The only reason being that without High Command, no one has roster access which means we aren't looking for new members, nor can we accept any. Once trainings and apps open back up, then I'll redo my answer.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif