1245-2 Buff(s) - Accepted

Gunther

What you want to see? - I want to see the FearRP rule removed from 1245 and possibly a health boost. Maybe even a shortening of his breach time per percentage.

Why should we add it? - 1245 is the worst SCP on the server. Its been said thousands of times, but I'll highlight all the points:

-1245 has a breach time of 25 minutes.
-He has 600 HP/200 AR, which may sound like a lot but it goes down REALLY FAST.
-He has one SWEP, a harpoon, and while this may do instakill damage and flies fast, its nearly impossible to hit a moving target due to lag and a slight delay. 
-His SWEP forces you to run after the weapon, which in turn leaves you open for attacks, and sometimes the harpoon is hard to find against the ground, and may even despawn. 
-He can be FearRP'd.
-He can be RC'd via death.

What are the advantages of having this? - To eliminate the already absurd amount of disadvantages that he has. 25 minutes to breach on an SCP that at most can be played for 5 minutes is not balanced at all. 

Who is it mainly for? - 1245-2

Links to any content - 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support
once he throws it you can just start yelling fear rp and he has to stop whatever he is doing because he tried to kill someone with his main weapon

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 1/12/2020 at 12:37 PM, pixelated pancakes said:

Tho i think it would be better to just give 1245-2 like 2 more harpoons

This was suggested before-- I believe it was denied because it involved editing some SWEP files that SMT does not have access to.

--

Also I +Support.

With how nerfy 1245-2 already is, and being a "KOS to recontain" SCP,  it's kind of ridiculous that he has FearRP Rules on top of all of that. Just let the man run around and have fun throwing his harpoon until he's dead

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

1 hour ago, CanOBeanz said:

This was suggested before-- I believe it was denied because it involved editing some SWEP files that SMT does not have access to.

Was denied because you could dupe harpoons if i remember correctly

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once