Chombos

Should I be a VCMDR For Medical Corp?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Honest Answers If You Don't Mind

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : MC SG SGM Chombos 9137

2. What Regiment are you applying for?  Medical Corp

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be the Vice commander of medical because I believe I will be able to do my best and assist my commander in running this branch, as you may know one of VCMDR's have went up to MCMD which makes me happy and sad. I believe we need another capable Vice Commander who can help our battalion. I have always wondered what it would be like and if I was capable enough and I feel like as if I can be a great Vice Commander, I wish exceed expectations and fulfill all requests given to me. I know in my power I can do my very best!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

A month in total. My highest streak is 11

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The purpose of a Vice commander for the medical branch is to help operate and guide our troops to success, as commanders we must help one and other to make sure we do are very best in everything, being a Commander is about making the right decision, doing all you can to help, and making sure your troopers are doing great and good. As Vice Commanders we are trusted to do what is right for our Battalion no matter the challenge, we must observe and oversee our troopers with the Commander of the battalion. Vice Commanders must help our troops and mean them no harm, we have to stay loyal, prideful, and vigilant or else who knows what will happen. We must help our Officers, and our NCO's and most importantly the rest of the army. We have to be there for our troops, to show we care about them, we must be there to support everyone and help people in need. But as a VCMDR for Medical you must act as a commanding officer who shows they know their job, can follow orders and give orders, and gives troopers the respect they require.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You can trust me because I am a good person, My rank on the server is a GM Moderator which I have spent a long time working and doing my best to earn this, I have done everything to help gaminglight and wish to do more in the future. I know you can trust me because my lack of warnings. I have never received a warning on Imperial RP and wish to keep a clean slate till the day I would ever resign. I know I am not the most known or the most popular people around the server but I know I can achieve a wonderful environment for our  troopers and make them feel like their part of this adventure. You can trust me because I represent these quality's, Honor,  Pride, Justice, and Compassion! 

7. How often can you be Online? : All Day Everyday if needed

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 2 on SCPRP 
Micspam and NLR

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• Scoot locked this topic