Nicks Medical Commander/Vice commander

nick.manna

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC EMS COL Nick 1345

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Medical corps 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to become the Medical corps vice commander because i want to be able to help out more in the medical corps and be able to find ways to make being in medical i better time. Also to make sure all medical is doing there best at all times when they are on the job.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? i have over 300 hour on the server i am on the server 3-4 hours each day

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The purpose of a vice commander in the medical corps it to help Sega and the other high ups on things that they cant do or are having trouble with. Also to help the troopers if they have any question, also if a trooper is doing anything they are no allowed to i will have to take action 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should trust me with VCMDR because i have been in medical for a long time and i know the responsibilities of being a VCMDR. Also i know all the troopers in the medical corps and we are all good friends

7. How active can you be?: i can be on 5-6 hours a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

i have 2 for RDM

Edited by nick.manna

• Scoot locked this topic